Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Monday, June 29, 2009

Hello World

What up, World? I'm Matthew Taylor, most handsome of the Taylor men! Hmmmm.....what can I say about myself? I love video games (what teenage boy doesn't?), I can be a bit childish at times, and I'm not always sensitive to other people's feelings......but hey, I'm not a bad guy, I'm just a realist!
I have a twin sister whose name is Madison.....we couldn't be more different if we tried! But I love my sister......she's the only thing in my life that has always been constant.....she's always the same lazy, grouchy slob every single day!

My mom is Gabriella Elise Erikson. She's a pretty cool mom......I mean she owns a soccer team! Mom has always been there for me and Maddie. Her and our dad split before we were even born and so she was the only parent we knew for a long time. The only male role model I had was my uncle Donte......
My dad is Clay Miller. Me and Maddie finally met him a few years ago......I haven't seen him since......I can kind of see why mom left him. He's not very dependable and he acts like a child all the time. He doesn't even have a real job, unless you call slacking off a real job. But he's my dad and I love him and I hope one day he can grow up and be a good dad.

My step-dad is Taj Erikson.....Taj is an ok guy I guess. But there's always been something I don't like about him. My mom calls me pessimistic but again, I think it's just being realistic. Nobody is as nice as Taj pretends to be. And his brother Rodney is really into some shady stuff. Birds of a feather, you know.....but I've made peace with him for my mom's sake. Maddie convinced me that mom deserved happiness and if Taj was as bad as I thought, well then we would just have to mess him up!
Maddie is my best friend......yea, I know it's lame, but she is. She always tells me when I've gone too far.....although, you would be surprised at hot-tempered she can be! It's funny since she's always trying to calm me down......but if you get on her bad side, watch out! She's a force to be reckoned with!
We live in LaQuest Beach which is awesome.......the beach is within walking distance and I spend most of my time here......my sister is a much better swimmer than I am but I still like to do a couple of laps.......we have a pool at home, but nothing is like the ocean!

Like I said, Maddie is my best friend, so we hang out alot. The cool thing is that since we're twins, we don't have to go through that whole awkward "one person going off to college, one person staying home" stage. We graduate at the same time so we'll be hanging out for a while.

Only thing I hate about swimming is all the water that gets trapped in your ears.....please excuse the fruity swim trunks, this was before I went shopping for new ones.....this is why I don't send my mom clothes shopping for me any more....I'm a guy for goodness sakes!

Much better! We met a random guy and started a game of kicky bag. His name is Pao and he was looking all doe-eyed at my sister.....not going to happen! Pao seems like a nice guy, but they all do in the beginning.......and my sister deserves the best......she's going to hate me when she meets a guy she likes!

My mom and Taj recently had a baby and so now I have a little step-brother....Kayden is a cute little guy and I don't mind helping my mom out with him from time to time. He actually seems to like me which is weird because most kids don't really get along with me......I'm not too kid friendly!
I talk to my dad about once a week.....that is, when I call HIM......he has some new girlfriend that's in college, which I think is just wrong.....he's too old to date a girl in college! Me and Madison will be going to college soon! The more I talk to dad, the more I see why mom left him!
We have a cute little chihuahua named Juicy....she's gotten pretty old now (we've had her since I was a baby). She's the smartest little dog in the world as far as I'm concerned. She's even been in a couple of dog food commericials!

Best thing about having a twin that's a girl? I get to scope out all of her girl friends! Shanna Reiner came by to see Madison today and I made sure to introduce myself to her. She doesn't go to the private school that me and Madison go to, so this is my first time meeting her.

After talking to her, I found that we had alot in common. And she's a cutie! Madison is going to be mad about me going after her friend, but at the moment, I don't care. And it's obvious that she thinks I'm pretty cute too since she's letting me hold her hands.

So I ask her out and she says yes! Me and Shanna Reiner are going out later this week! In all honesty, this is the first date I've ever been on......but how hard could it be? You talk, you dance, you eat......nothing to it right?

My mom is on this kick that we don't spend enough time together so she makes us all sit down to do an activity together at least once a week. Taj of course agrees......he agrees with everything my mom says. But I guess it's not so bad sitting down with them. They're alright people....but I would rather be hanging out with Shanna right now!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I like that Matthew is protective of his sister when it comes to boys. Hopefully, she'll be able to avoid hooking up with someone like Tyson, with her brother watching out for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she will be ok. Her and Matthew really are very close so he's never too far away!

    ReplyDelete