Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Taking the Tumble

So Zoe is amazing. I've said it so much that even I'm tired of hearing it, but she is! So I've made a major decision. One that is going to effect the rest of our lives......I ask her if she would do me the honor of accompanying me to dinner. She just giggles and nods yes.

I take her to Bernard's Bontanical restaurant downtown. All the plants really create a very romantic atmosphere. The host has always been really cool each time I go here and I really like his style.

Ugh, I'm sweating bullets....what if she says no? Am I moving too fast? I mean she just moved in with me a few months ago and here I am about to.......Come on KD, just suck it up and ask the woman!
So I lay the box on the table and tell her that I don't think I'll ever meet anyone like her ever again, so I think I better hold on to her. Her eyes well up with tears and she covers her mouth.....Good signs, right?

She opens the box and sees the ring. She's smiling so by now I know the answer is yes.....Thank God! I don't know what I would have done if she had told me no!

She rubs my hand and tells me that no one is happier than she is now. I'm just so relieved that she didn't say no! I started to just propose at home in case she said no.....then I wouldn't ne so embarrassed!
As our food arrives, she's already planning the wedding.....she wants to get married as soon as possible. I told her that if we do it too soon that people would think she's pregnant....but she doesn't care.....and neither do I.....whatever makes her happy!

We get in a photobooth so we'll have a picture to remember this day. After we got our picture taken, I call my parents to tell them the good news. They're estatic! My mom is already making wedding plans....what's with women and weddings?

I can't believe she said yes! Zoe Gonzalez is going to be my wife! And I'm going to be a married man.....no one is less sad to see his bachelor days coming to an end than I am!

We get home and she calls my mom to start the wedding plans.....I'm glad we have money because it sounds like they are going all out! They make plans to meet up to start looking at wedding dresses.
While Zoe is doing that, I'm aranging a surprise for our honeymoon. I bought a house in Three Lakes for us to spend our honeymoon! No hotel room for us! We'll need plenty of privacy, you know!
Zoe and my mom head straight to my sister's boutique to look at wedding dresses. RJ is just as excited about the wedding as mom and Zoe. I've decided to just stay out of there way and show up at the church when I'm told to!

They talk wedding colors, flower girls, cakes, bridesmaid dresses, groomsmen tuxedos, and every other wedding aspect you can think of! I'm so glad that I'm being left out.....as long as Zoe is my wife at the end of all of this, I will be completely happy!

She says that she looked at a few bridesmaid dresses. She wants the colors of the wedding to be blue and white. Now I've got to find some white tuxedos......Hope the guys can keep them clean!

She tried on every dress RJ had before deciding on one. I have no idea what it looks like since I'm not suppose to see it before the wedding.....apparently it's bad luck.....I don't really care what she wears! We could elope and I would be just as happy....maybe I could talk her into that.....nah!
Yes, I'm the happiest man in the world. I can't wait until this wedding is over and we start our life together!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of romance today! I love how Zoe just jumped right into the wedding planning. I bet it will be a gorgeous wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already planning it now! I'm hoping to be able to get the entire family together for it so it's going to take some work!

    ReplyDelete