Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby on Board!

I've been eating.....alot! I'm guessing I'm pregnant and I'm kinda happy and kinda sad. I was going to get back into my modeling and running my flower shop once Katelyn was in school, but it seems those plans may be pushed back some more. I mean of course I have to be here with the baby.....if there is one.....guess I'll find out soon enough!

Kyoshi is very musically talented. If he isn't on the piano, he's playing the violin.....I'm sure Katelyn will be forced into lessons once she's older. He would be very happy to have a child prodigy!

So yea, there's a baby in there! Kyoshi is worried because he knew about my plans, but I'm not upset. I wanted another baby eventually, it just happened a little faster than what was expected. Kyoshi tries to hide it, but he's over the moon about the baby. He hopes that we have a boy this time.
He loves being a father! Katelyn is so spoiled because of him! All she wants is attention from him and she's happy. Her birthday is approaching fast, and I'm both happy and sad. I'm sad because my little girl is growing up, but happy because being pregnant is a job in itself without also taking care of a toddler!

I think that he will get his wish though. Katelyn plays on that xylophone all day long......I think she shares her dad's love of music......just another thing for them to bond over!

I'm trying not to over eat, but his kid is constantly hungry! And they seem to have a love of eggs! Kyoshi wants me to eat as much as the kid wants but I have to remind him that my job is being a model! I have to watch my figure!
I called up almost the whole family and invited them over for Katelyn's birthday party. She's our first child so she has to have a big party! I made sure that some of her cousins would be here too so that she will have some kids to play with.

I put her down for a nap before her big debut....she hates taking her naps, but she was exhausted! And I can take this time to work on my flower arrangements for the shop. I've been neglecting it and I need to get back to it.....but I'm not ready to give up modeling just yet.....

Making flower arrangements has always calmed me. And they're pretty! Kyoshi thinks I'm crazy for putting so much into flowers that he says will only live for a week at the most. But I told him that beauty is wonderful no matter how long it lasts!

Ok, so wow! Kyoshi is now the head doctor at the Bella Goth Memorial Hospital! I am so proud of him! With the money he makes, I can take some time off from modeling and get my flowershop back up and running.....but I still don't know if that's what I want to do.
Katelyn is growing up......can you believe it? My baby girl is growing up. Everyone we invited came to her party and it was great.....she was happy to see so many faces and to be the center of attention.
She still looks so much like Kyoshi......her and RJ's daughter Amara really hit it off. I'm glad that she has someone to tell her about how school is and to talk to about little girl things.......she'll soon have a brother or sister, but she needs companionship of her own age.
These pregnant feet were not about to stand in a kitchen so I ordered pizza for the party. As you can see, Donte and Craig decided to start the party off with some dancing.....no one had the heart to tell them they suck!
Gabriella Elise is also expecting another baby, so we sat around talking about how awful it was carrying extra weight, but how precious a little baby is. And of course eating pizza!

My mom was there of course. Katelyn's her first grandchild and she wouldn't have missed this party for the world. Her and dad are thinking about moving out of the family house so that KD can have it. He's next in line to inherit it and they feel weird living there with him. He has a girlfriend and they feel like they are intruding.

Of course KD and Kasha were also there.....their dance skills are a bit better than Donte and Craig's!

Gabby's husband Taj is working as an intern at BGMH and asked Kyoshi for some tips on how to become a full doctor quicker. Kyoshi told him that he just had to work hard and keep his skills up. Since Gabby was expecting, Taj was worried about the extra money they would spend. But Gabby own's her own female soccer team so I think they will be fine!
Isn't my sister beautiful? I hate her! I'm all fat and swollen and she looks just beautiful. She just got back from Takezimu Village from her shoot for A Pleasant View Travel Agency. I'm suppose to shoot their Twikki Island spread.....we'll see how that goes once the baby gets here.

Kyoshi, my poor husband......he also isn't the world's greatest dancer. I told him that once Katelyn becomes a teen, she'll be embarrassed by his awful dancing!

Katelyn loves her Aunt Jayla. They stood talking like this for a long time and Jayla is convinced that Katelyn is the smartest girl in the world.....I hope that holds true once she begins school.

RJ recently had her second baby and she looks great! Guess there's kind of a Taylor baby boom going on right now......I'm also suppose to be in her fashion show in a few months.....she's been talking about doing one but never got around to it.

Can you believe the cops came and busted up our party? I mean really, it was a child's birthday party, how loud could we have been? Oh well, at least Katelyn had a good time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Angela's like super sim! Mom to an active toddler, wife, working on her flower shop, a model. Makes me tired just imagining it all! And I can only imagine the cops coming to a kids birthday party in real life! LOL

    ReplyDelete