Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Honeymoon: Part I

This part contains mild nudity (it's their honeymoon for goodness sakes!). Just a friendly warning!

Today we are leaving for our honeymoon in Three Lakes. Zoe still doesn't know about the vacation home I bought there so she thinks that we are headed to a hotel! She's going to be so surprised! Our wedding went off without a hitch and everyone seemed to have a great time. Zoe and my mom did a wonderful job planning it.

As we get into the shuttle van, I can't help but think how lucky I am.....after all the girls I dated, to finally find one that made me want to settle down......well, I can't really describe it!

We arrive at the cabin and Zoe is squealing with joy! She loves it and can't wait to get inside to check it out. It has 2 bedrooms which is great. When we have kids, we can come up here for family vacations. I don't want to have kids right away........I want to enjoy being married for a bit before I jump into being a dad.

Zoe is so happy that we have our own little cabin......she really is very beautiful.....inside and out. I still can't believe she said yes to a big kid who still plays with video games......hell, I even DESIGN video games......but she did and I couldn't be happier........

Ok, well THIS makes me happier. I guess we're the token newlyweds because we didn't even make it upstairs to the bedroom. This is why I bought the house, so we could have some privacy! Couldn't do this at a hotel!

We eventually let go of each other long enough to take a shower together so that I could take Zoe sightseeing. I've actually been to Three Lakes before when I was little with my dad. Actually it was me, dad, Aiden, his dad Christian, and my uncle Damien.......We camped out and had a ball.

Ridiculous right? But I just can't keep my hands off her! I mean it's not like this is the first time we've been together this way, but man it just seems so much better now! Who knew getting married would change things for the better? All the stories I heard were of it making things worse!
We decide to get some log rolling in. Doesn't Zoe look good in her bikini? Ok, gotta focus! I can't let her distract me! If she rolls me into the water, I'll never hear the end of it!

Zoe seems to be honestly and truly happy. I'm very glad that she is. Her dad died when she was younger and I thought that it was so cool of my dad to walk her down the aisle. He said that she was his daughter now and he felt like it was his duty and his pleasure to give her away. Dad can be a big softy sometimes!

And me? Well I've already said how I feel. I'm the top game designer in Pleasantview, I have a gorgeous house that's paid for, inherited money, and the most beautiful wife in the world. Who could ask for more?

Log rolling tires Zoe out so we head back to the house so she can get some rest. I'm not tired so I decide to try out the pond on the side of the house. It would be great if I could catch some fish to cook for dinner.
Well took me all evening, but I finally caught one! I'm sure Zoe has eaten by now so I guess we'll have fish for breakfast instead......I had forgotten how much I actually love fishing! Yep, I'll definitely be coming back to the cabin on a regular basis!

I walk upstairs to see Zoe peering out over the balcony. She looks so peaceful. It really is nice here. I could have bought a place on the beach, but I thought the mountains would be better. We could drive up to LaQuest Beach back home anytime. But the mountains are a real getaway......

Zoe is very happy with how the wedding turned out. She thinks that it was very creatively done and that everyone enjoyed themselves. Of course they did! My family lives for weddings! Neither of my sisters had a big wedding. Rochella Jalise eloped with Donte and got married on the beach, and Gabby had a small ceremony in her backyard. But everyone else has had a huge wedding. It's an excuse for us to all get together and see each other. Life can get so hectic sometimes that we lose touch.

Man, I love this woman. Honestly, I was always scared of getting married. I could see that my dad would move heaven and earth for my mom, but he still cheated on her. They still ended up getting divorced. It made me feel that maybe not everyone is destined to get married. After seeing what my mom went through after the divorce, I never wanted to be the cause of that much pain to a woman. But then I met Zoe and she made me want to get married. And I know that I would never do anything to hurt her.

I don't think I'll ever be able to sleep alone again! I've gotten use to having her laying beside me. And the great thing is that I won't ever have to sleep alone again......because she said yes!

And every morning I get to wake up to see her sleeping peacefully, wrapped up in my arms.....I feel like my life has finally begun!

Yea, this newlywed stuff is great! My cousin's husband Craig told me at the wedding to get as much of this in as I can! He said that once the kids come and life gets hectic, the honeymoon is officially over and if you can get a few nights a week, you're lucky! Well, I plan to enjoy these times now!
I know that fish for breakfast may be a bit strange, but I'm so proud of my fish! Plus, we're going out again today, and Zoe likes to sample the food that the vendors serve. By the time we get home, she's not hungry anymore.......not for food anyway!

Yesterday was an amazing day and I know that today will be even greater. We decided to take a short vacation so we don't have much time left here. Oh, well we'll still have as much fun as possible!
Oh my God! I just installed ACR and these two are like rabbits! I had no idea they would be like that! As soon as they walked in the cabin, they were naked and trying to have a baby! But Zoe is on birth control at the moment so that won't happen for a little while. But it's really cute that most of their autonomous actions now deal with each other.......I'm glad that I didn't book them a hotel room! They would have had to stay in it for the whole trip!

3 comments:

  1. They're an adorable couple - so sweet!

    Some couples are like that on ACR - it's crazy. I find it's worse with college couples. They're at such a loose end for most of the day (mine are, anyway) so they need something to pass the time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, finally got caught up...for the most part! I have to look at their different journals but...WOW!!! O_o I don't know how you keep up with all of these Sims! It's awesome! hahaha!!! So much drama and comedy and...just Sims being Sims! I'm really enjoying this!

    ACR is great isn't it? That's how Kaylee got knocked up in my story! I hadn't intended for it to happen but...yeah! I think it's sweet(for the most part) with those interaction. But like Sullivan said having it in college is the worse! LOL!! Craziness!

    Can't wait for another update!:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both for the comments! They're still going at it but their vaca is over so hopefully they will tone it down now.

    Sullivan - my college students are pretty bad now too, but I just make sure they have stuff to occupy the time!

    Phoenix - thanks for taking the time to read it all! I have a journal containing all of their information. I get so attached to everyone in the family that I decided to give them all a chance to live their lives.

    ReplyDelete