Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Friday, June 12, 2009

Dammit Cupid!

So it's the morning of my shoot for my poster and I'm pretty excited, even though I rarely like my pictures. I ask Jayla what I should do about my make-up and she says she'll help me out. I'm putting a red rinse in my hair for purposes of the poster but if I like it, I may just be a permanent red head!

Anna is determined to get Karen Shankel to pledge.....I mean there's nothing really wrong with her other than the fact that she is a cheerleader.....who want to listen to someone screaming school cheers all the time? I mean she can't move in so she wouldn't be living with us.....me and Jayla decide to leave it up to Anna, but we remind her that if she starts getting on people's nerves, she's out!
Jayla is amazing with make-up! I like the red around the eyes and I hope it doesn't clash with my new hair color.....Even if it does I'm keeping it! It's hot!

Against our warnings, Anna decides to ask Karen to pledge.....just what we need. Maybe pledging will help her tone it town alittle.....then again, she is a cheerleader....it's almost impossible to shut them up!
This outfit isn't really me, but the photo people have an idea of how they want the poster to look and so I didn't have much to choose from when it came to the outfit....They really wanted to show off the tattoos which was fine by me. The red hair looks great! Too bad it's just a rinse.....I'll have to dye it permanently before the actual show.

I ask Jayla to come with me just because taking pictures is her life. She can give me direction. I mean of course the director of the shoot will give me direction but I would take Jayla's criticism alot better than his.....don't need an assault charge! She needed to get out of the house anyway.....every since she and Nic did "the deed" she's been walking around with this stupid smile on her face......I mean come on, it can't be all that great.....or maybe it is since it causes people to loose their minds and breaks up homes.....

How ridiculous do I look? I never stand like that and it just looks silly. I really hope they don't use this one.....I took about 40 pictures in different poses and I was so glad when it was all over!

Jayla said I wouldn't complain about this little stuff once I won a Grammy.....I told her I would love to have a Grammy sitting on my shelf, but I had a LONG way to go before I was even close that! While I was getting my pictures taken, Cal called. He wants to come visit.....why can't he just wait until after the show is over? And why didn't I just tell him no?

I wish he would stop greeting me like this....Every time he touches me it's like someone set me on fire......and I don't want to get burned by him......gotta stop kissing on him!

The girls are all over the house into all kinds of things so we go into my bedroom to talk. He asks me about the trip to Takezimu Village and I tell him all about it.....it seems that this won't be so bad after all......
Then he asks me why I'm laying so far away from him (to maintain my sanity!) and pulls me closer to him....oh his arms around me are like heaven.....or what I think heaven would be like.....don't mind that silly little heart above my head......damn Cupid and his meddling!

Then he start's kissing me and well my brain just completely shuts down....I mean really, I ask you, is this fair? I don't need or want this in my life right now or ever.....so I simply just need to pull away......pull away.....pull away......

Oh! AWAY not FORWARD! This is wrong, this is so wrong and can only end badly. So before I completely loose my mind (and my heart), I pull away from Cal and run to the opposite side of the room.....I'm sure he thinks I'm some kind of freak.......

"Am, what's wrong?"
"Cal, we can't do this. I told you, I'm just not a relationship girl and this will lead to a relationship. We're moving too fast with this thing....we're suppose to be just hanging out!" I said.
"Honey, I think that you need to accept that you like me, as I like you. It's not so bad Ambrel, you're not your parents. I'm not your dad and you aren't your mom, its Ambrel and Cal. I know you can feel the same things when you're with me that I feel. And I know that you know that this "thing" as you put it has already started. And it's not going to stop Ambrel just because you're scared. I'm not trying to get you to do anything u don't want to do....I would never force anything on you, I just really like being with you," Cal said stroking my face.
What the hell could I say to that? Damn him!
"Cal, I guess I am scared.....this isn't what I want.....I don't want to be connected to you this way."
"News flash, Am......you can't control love.....listen why don't we get out of here and go somewhere with witnesses? I'm slowly not feeling like a gentleman anymore and I think we need to get out of this room.....with that bed......"
"Enough said!" I told him as I made a run for the door.
We end up just going outside and building a snowman together. As we were making it, I thought about something Cal had said. "You can't control love." Does that mean he thinks he's in love with me? Or that I'm in love with him? Ugh, I'm in such deep crap.......

Now that's one bad ass snowman! We really do make a good team.....I've decided that we can no longer be alone together.....he's like a freaking drug, he's intoxicating and I don't want to do something stupid under the influence of it.

But kissing him is still the best! I guess I can KIND of see what Jayla is going on about......If kissing feels like this.....best to stay away from thoughts like that!

The girls are getting along better, thank God! I mean I thought we were going to have to start evicting people! Anna thinks it would be cool for us to all take a vacation together before Jayla graduates....I think it's a great idea and at least we can get away from this freaking snow!

Yea, I was right about Karen.....damn cheerleader! I don't think her and Asia are going to be friends......hope I can keep Asia from killing her! Or keep myself from joining in and helping Asia kill her......
Ok, so I have banned myself from playing the Hoh Fruhm House until I at least play with everyone else at least for a few sim days.....I just love these girls so much, especially Ambrel.....so we'll be saying goodbye to them for a few days while I catch up on everyone else!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, the poor girl is in deep already, I hate to tell her!

    ReplyDelete