Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Monday, June 15, 2009

An Older Man

Ugh, I'm gonna be late for school......again.....this sneaking out has caught of with me so I've decided to take a break from it. But sneaking out isn't what kept me up all night.....it was talking to my cousin Madison.....

I really do miss Fallon since she is away at college now, but Madison is a pretty cool chick herself. So cool in fact that I decided to let her in on my secret.....I'm dating a college man! Yes, I'm still in high school and I'm young and blah, blah, blah.....I'm very mature for my age and guys my age just don't do it for me....His name is Tyson Sampson and he goes to Sim State University! He's so cute. My parents would freak if they found out about it....so I'm making sure they don't! Madison is pretty upset about the whole thing, she thinks I'm making a mistake....it's times like this when I miss Fallon, she would have thought it was cool!
Me and my mom are getting along alot better now.....she's pretty alright.....I think she's afraid we'll have the same relationship as her and her mom.....so I decided to give her a break and let her in a little more....not too much! I'll never tell her about Tyson!

Getting closer with my mom paid off! You know the drum kit I was saving up for? She went out and bought it! Can you believe that? How freaking amazing is that? Since she was so nice, I guess I can keep my job.....I was going to quit once I got the drum kit but she's so proud of me.....

So today is Tyler's birthday and my mom is throwing him a party. She's inviting over my grandparents which is a bad idea. My grandmother despises my dad and they always fight when they get around each other....

I haven't seen Tyson in a couple of days and and decided to call him......he's a little hesitant about our age differences but I strive to show him I'm just as mature as he is and that age is just a number. I ask him to come over once the party is done and everyone is in the bed......Even the sneaking around is fun! And I happen to think it's romantic!

So the party is underway and Ty is about to blow out his candles.....I hope he'll grow out of that nerdiness! He'll be entering junior high school and he's going to need to be a bit more cool to get through it! Things are even worse once you hit high school! Trust me, I know!

Before the candles were out good, grandma and dad were going at it.....I am so sick of this! I can see why my mom doesn't want our relationship to turn out like this! Poor, dad.....I just don't know why my grandmother hates him so much!

My mom acts as the peacemaker, which she always does, and gets everyone dancing so that the party isn't completely ruined.....I think my dad got a little mad that my mom didn't stick up for him.....she never does anymore....I think she's trying to get on grandma's good side but I don't think it's gonna happen......

So here's my nerdy little brother all grown up......he looks alot like dad....people say I look like mom but I don't see it....anywho I told him to go get new clothes ASAP because there was no way he could go to school in what he had on!

There may be hope for him yet! He would never have given anyone a noogie before now! I think he's going to be ok....I just hope CJ doesn't get out of the head lock and beat his ass!

CJ was a little peaved, but he and Ty have been friends for a while now so it didn't last long. It's funny how my grandparents love my uncle Aiden and his wife Kelly but despise my mom and dad......I think it's because mom dropped out of college to marry dad who didn't go to college and uncle Aiden married Kelly who he met in college......they even treat CJ and Fallon better than me and Ty......ugh, its a mess......But the party was a success and soon all the guests left and mom, dad, and Tyler went to bed......Tyson time!!!!

So far, all me and Tyson have done is talk about music and the occassional hug.....he really is uncomfortable about the age difference. But it doesn't matter and I'm going to convince him that it doesn't.
He's cute right? And he's really into music and plays bass guitar......we're a match made in heaven! He's also really smart and he's majoring in literature. He's just a great guy......if things do get serious with us, I plan to let my parents know......I'm also going to let them know that nothing they say will stop me from seeing him!

I've never really dated much so this flirting thing is new to me.....But I figure practice makes perfect......once I get it down I'm sure he will kiss me.....cuz that's what I really want him to do.....but he is always so hesitant........

But I can tell I'm making some progress.....he gets all flushed when I get too close. I don't know maybe I'm out of my league.....I mean he's around older college girls all the time who actually know what they're doing....what do I have to offer?

I'm insecure about how he feels about me.....But I am very secure in how I feel about him.....As secure as I can be.....I really hope this works out.........

No comments:

Post a Comment