Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Home Sweet Home

So I'm in love with Zoe....no doubt about it! I'm honestly ready to marry her but I need to find out what it's like to live with her first. I mean people are totally different once you're under the same roof! So I ask Zoe to move in with me.....I've never sweated so much in my whole life!

But Zoe is wonderful and I think she really cares about me because she said yes! Most beautiful word I ever heard! Now because of the family money I inherited with the house, I have a VERY nice cash flow. But Zoe also has a bit of money of her own which makes me feel good. She's here because she WANTS to be, not because she has too......

She made, well, a few changes when she moved in. She said that this was my family's house and that one day another family member would live here and while I should decorate it to my tastes, I should also consider my family. I'm going to have to host family dinners and family reunions and the house should look classy. Now I'm just so happy that Zoe is here that I don't care what she does! So I let her redecorate a few rooms......The living room actually looks kinda boss......I mean black, white, and gray are kinda dull colors but I think she made it work.

Now my bedroom? I'm not really feeling it.....it's too bright! But Zoe said that waking up in a colorful room is a good way to start the day.....I don't know about all that.......I'm probably going to have to change my bedroom back.....I mean ORANGE? Really?

She also went on a shopping spree at my sister RJ's boutique. I just hope she doesn't get too use to the gifts.....right now I'm just on cloud nine that I get to come home to her....it's just unreal!

But she did in fact spend some REAL money while she was there......but it's going to my sister and my nieces so it's really not too bad. Plus it made her smile and I love to see her smile.

She had a full makeover and I think she looks amazing! I really love the green on her, it suits her. I don't know maybe I'm overreacting about the room......

Ugh, but its ORANGE! I'm a man for gosh sake! I never imagined that I would be in my 20s and sleeping in an orange and yellow room....ah the things we do for love......

And I do in fact love her........I think this living together thing is going to turn out just fine.....now I just have to introduce her to my family.....that's going to be an adventure!

She even makes me breakfast in the mornings! How sweet is that? I tell her that kissing her is the best thing in the world......I follow that with the fact that I'm throwing a superbowl party today.....gotta lead with the good! She actually didn't mind at all. I told her I was inviting my mother also so she would have someone to talk to......I just hope they get along!

I invite my favorite cousin, Aiden Taylor, over. Of course I went out and got the beer for the event. Zoe was kind enough to cook up some hamburgers for us to eat with our beer.

Her and mom seem to get along fine. I think mom is just happy to see me so serious about someone.......she knows that her and dad breaking up when I was young was very hard on me. I am so thankful that I lived with my dad and got to avoid all the drama with Kevin, unlike my sisters.
I also invited over Bill Graham, Kyoshi Curtin, and my dad. The game was exciting and good from beginning to end. It felt nice to chill with the fellas knowing that when they left, it would be just me and Zoe again. I even spoke of my plans to marry her. Everyone there was happily married except for Bill.....he told me to hold on to my independence with both hands!

My team didn't do very well and I spent most of the game yelling and screaming about what a horrible job they were doing.....I don't even play football and I could have done a better job than what they were doing! It was a massacre!

My mom is going to kill my dad when they get home.....he really shouldn't be drinking at his age but you can't tell him anything......he really is his own man and doesn't want to hear anything about watching out for his health....his philosophy is that you're going to die anyway, might as well enjoy life!
Mom loves Zoe and I'm sure she'll be hounding me about wedding plans.......I have to propose first....I want it to be really romantic and spontaneous and perfect. I want her to always remember the day I asked her to become my wife.....so a proposal may still be a bit more down the road.....I want to enjoy just living with her first.

Yes, it was a good day. Zoe left for work (she's a fry cook) and the guys all had to get back home. I spent the evening cleaning up on my day off but I gotta say it was really a great party!

2 comments:

  1. Heh, I think I might be with him on the yellow and orange room! That would definitely be a little *too* bright for me in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yea it is a bit bright, but Zoe has that kind of personality so I wanted her to bring some of herself into the house.

    ReplyDelete