Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Takezimu Village!

Ah, Takezimu Village! My agent really books me some very cool jobs. I'm here to shoot an ad for the Pleasantview Destinations travel agency. They want to promote more vacations for their citizens (and of course make some money!) so they are doing new ads. My sister Angela is doing the ad for Twikki Island, lucky harlot! Anyway here's our hotel......not a five-star but hey, I'm not paying for it!
I go to check me and Ambrel in and I have to say that this place is just really gorgeous! I love all the cherry blossoms everywhere.....and they smell fantastic!

Ambrel is still thinking about that kiss between her and Cal.....I wish she would just go on and give in....she's already in love with that boy and doesn't even know it yet! I plan to give in to Nicholas when I get back.....we've been talking on the phone every day since our date and he is just really such a great guy.

While I go upstairs to get ready for my shoot, Ambrel is down making nice with the locals. She was surprised that people were bowing but I told her, honey we're in the far east! That's what they do!
I won't bore you will all the shots I took, but this one happens to be my favorite. I don't know which they will use, but this one gets my vote. I love modeling! Where else could I get away with wearing a kimono?
Ambrel is SO very not interested in modeling and went off to try the local cuisine while I had my shoot. But she has a shoot coming up too. She's having another concert in LaQuest Beach and they need to do a shoot with her for the posters.....she's going to hate it!

After I got out of all of the photo garb, we decide to walk to a couple of places and see the local sites.....well that's what I wanted to do.....Ambrel wanted to shop! She's nervous about her shoot and wants to find something original to wear.

While she was in shop mode, I met this strange guy who claimed to be a ninja.....well, I guess there are nuts everywhere! He claims he can teach me the ways of the ninja if I answer his question correctly......guess who doesn't get it right? He then disappears in a puff of smoke.....weird......
Ambrel spends way too much shopping but she has the money so who can stop her? I tell her that she is overreacting.......her album cover was gorgeous and this poster will be too!

After my encounter with the weirdo, I sit down to get some meditation in.....don't I look relaxed? I really like Nicholas and while I don't want to move too fast with him, I think I'm ready for the next big step.....I mean it's not like I'm purposefully saving myself for the guy I marry.....just want it to be a special guy......and I think Nic might be it.....

Now we're back and I've already called Nic and invited him over......I'm so nervous! I mean nothing may not even happen because I am definitely NOT going to make the first move....I wouldn't even know how!

It's funny how I have absolutely no problem getting ready for a shoot, but a date has me breaking out in a cold sweat! I just want to look really nice.......not model nice, everyone knows that's not realistic, but average normal girl nice.......

I'm freaking out so I decide to do a quick assignment before he gets here.....I've missed a few classes because of stuff with the house so I need to catch back up......graduation is just around the corner!
Jasmine has found a girl that she wants to ask to pledge our house......none of the rest of us know her and I tell Jasmine that she's her responsiblity. Hoh Fruhm has a good reputation and I won't have some random chick messing with what I've built.....we'll see how it goes......

So he finally arrives and we're snuggling on the bed just talking.....I tell him about the photoshoot and all the cool things that Takezimu Village has to offer and he suggests we go there together one day.......awwwwwww........
Next thing I know Nic has pulled me on top of him and is kissing me with so much passion it takes my breathe away.....uh oh.........

Yea, ok.......well, I guess there's not much else to say is there? Well maybe just this: I am officially in love!
Hmmmmmm.......seems I'm not the only one around here that's been shot in the butt by cupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment