Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Thursday, June 25, 2009

On to the next stage!

Jayla Hammond

I'm graduating! After 4 long and tedious years here at Academie Le Tour, Jayla Hammond is now a college graduate! I can't believe it! No more exams or assignments or papers......it's great! But I will miss my girls.......I decided it was time for Nicholas to meet my parents. My mom had an emergency down at A&A Party Supplies that she had to take care of so it was just me, dad, and Nic. Dad has always been very protective of me and Angela, so I knew Nic was in for a long interrogation! But dad was actually pretty well behaved.....guess he's slowed up in his old age!

Or maybe it's that he can see just how much Nic means to me......well maybe not SEE it because everytime we got mushy he would turn away, but he knows. He asked Nic what his intentions were with me and he said that he just wants to do everything in his power to make sure I'm happy.......what a guy, huh?


At the end of the dinner, dad hugs me and tells me that he is so proud of both me and Angela and he can't wait to see me at graduation.....I've been crying for about 3 days now! I guess I really will miss being in school. I'm moving downtown into a cute little townhome that I found. At first I wanted to move Nic in with me, but I thought about it and decided I need some Jayla time first! After I get a job and get settled, then maybe I will ask him about moving in. But right now I'm kinda excited about living out on my own......

Of course the girls throw me a graduation party and my parents are in attendence. My sister Angela and her family are coming over a little later. Doesn't my mom look stunning? I hope I age as gracefully as she has. My dad is extremely silly! He comes right in when everyone starts hula dancing!
Dad can't stop hugging me! It's like I'm moving to another state or something! I'm sure they will be making plenty of trips to the city to see me. It must be a pretty good feeling to know that both me and Angela turned out ok.....they are really good parents and I don't know what I would do without them!
So here I am! I can't believe it's been 4 years! Time flies when you're having fun I guess. And my years in this sorority house have been the best years of my life. These girls have really become like sisters to me, and I know Ambrel will carry on the tradition.....that is if she can keep her hands off Cal!
Every since she finally gave in to him, Ambrel has been happier than I've ever seen her. I told Cal that just because I'll be gone, doesn't mean that I'm not watching! And I'm sure I'll be making some appearances at the house from time to time.......I really hope this works out for her, she deserves it.

Nic is really proud of me and can't wait to spend as much time with me as possible! It will be so different now that I don't have to take time out to study and write papers. I can see myself married to Nic with a couple of little kids running around......and I think that's where we will eventually end up.
Jennifer and Byron Conaway have been seeing quite a bit of each other. Whenever there's a party, they seem to gravitate towards each other and start up a conversation.......there's still something about him that I don't like.....like he can't be trusted......now that Jen is a Hoh Fruhm girl, if he messes with her, he messes with all of us!

My mom and dad are still so cute together.......can you believe they started dating when they were teenagers? Mom said as soon as dad and my grandmother moved in next door to them, she knew he was the one for her. They rarely even have arguments! It's kinda weird.......but its also very sweet! I guess that's why I love love so much!

My sister Angela finally arrives and I'm so happy she could make it! It's kinda of freaky how much we look alike! She's always been there for me when I needed her and I love her more than she'll ever know. Her girls are just beautiful!

Fallon also comes to the party which is good because Ambrel plans to ask her to move in today. I know she'll be really excited because this has been something she's wanted to do every since I created Hoh Fruhm. She's got a good head on her shoulders and I know that she will be just fine. Especially since Dirk is out of the picture! Cash and I are pretty close and I've convinced him to give Fallon a second chance. She's younger than he is so she's going to make a few bad judgements. But I think they would be pretty good together.

Ambrel asks her to move in and of course she accepts! She'll move into Anna's bed since Anna will be moving into my room. Anna was the first pledge that I ever had and I know that she will help Ambrel run the house.....I foresee Hoh Fruhm being around for a very long time!

My niece Katelyn is so full of questions! She's very smart for her age and catches on to things rather quickly. She asks me how long Nic has been my boyfriend and if we will get married like her mom and dad. I tell her I don't know but I sure hope so!

Katelyn looks so mych like Kyoshi! Maybe more of Angela will shine through when she gets older, but right now she is definitely daddy's little girl! Their other daughter Rayne looks like she will look alot like Kyoshi as well.....strong genes!

Ugh, I am so glad that I'm leaving! That Karen Shankel is a pain in the butt and I don't know why Anna wanted to pledge her anyway! Her and Jane are constantly getting into it and I have a sneaking suspicion that it may be because of Jane's little romance with Martin Rueben!

Jane's going to have to grow a backbone if she's going to make it.......Karen doesn't live in the house, but she comes over alot and she need to stand up for herself.....I would LOVE to see someone beat that cheerleader's butt! Ambrel has her hands full!




Yes, it's been good times.....I will miss these girls dearly......but most of all I will miss Ambrel.....but it's time for the next chapter in the life of Jayla Hammond......

*I don't know why Fallon decided to waltz through Jayla's graduation picture but there she is! And I couldn't reshoot without going out without saving and going back in.....which of course wasn't going to happen!

*Jennifer Fuller is me! That's my sim-self! My initial intention was to marry myself into the family, but all the male Taylors are either too young or attached....so I'll have to come up with another angle for her.

2 comments:

  1. Do you play your Simself too or does she just act as a townie in your hood? I could never maintain interest in my Sim Self, so I didn't even bother trying in TS2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was playing her but I think I'm going to change her into a townie.....it is quite boring playing yourself huh? lol......she'll make appearances I'm sure since the Taylors will eventually run into her, but yes I'm kinda already losing interest!

    ReplyDelete