Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Friday, June 12, 2009

The Newest Heir

Well I'm moving! My grandparents bought a house before they died that they wanted to be passed down throughout the family. My Aunt Jordan was the first to stay in the house and apparently now its my turn! I have no problem with that as I was getting pretty tired of this small box of a home! Wow, I just inherited a whole house.....how boss is that?

Now this is better! I've always loved my grandparents house, it's really nice. Now it's MY house! Aunt Jordan and Uncle Damien have decided to rent out a small apartment in Bluewater Village. They say the house is too big for just the two of them. I told them it's too big for just me too! But they insisted I would soon fill it with lots of kids......I don't know about that........
This is one of the modeling pics I did for this random contest my friends encouraged me to join: SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor. I didn't win of course, but I think I make a pretty hot loser!

Zoe and I have been seeing quite a bit of each other lately. I took her out on a date the other night and it was great. We have so much in common and she's just a really wonderful girl. I started the date out with a good horror flick....you know, so when she got scared she could hold on to me!
I then took her downtown to the nicest restaurant I could find......Damn, her eyes are just too beautiful. I don't know what to say whenever I look into them......she hypnotizes me....

I then took her for a walk on the beach. Smooth right? I mean walking on the beach while listening to the waves is just an excellent way to get to know someone......I mean it calms you down and makes you want to actually open up.

So I brought her back to the house to show it to her and to get in some snuggle time on the couch......My aunt and uncle were still living here at the time so we had to take the snuggle session to my room.......which turned out to be a pretty great idea!

Did I say great? I meant FANTASTIC! I guess I can admit to myself that I've fallen for Zoe......but I'm not ready to admit it to her just yet.....I think she may just be Mrs. Kyler Dewayne Taylor!
Well, one thing lead to another, and Zoe ended up spending the night. The next morning she was scared that my aunt and uncle would see her sneaking out....while I love my aunt and uncle, I can't wait for them to move out......I'm a grown man and I need my own space!

Their son-in-law Kyoshi came over to help them move while my cousin Angela watched.....she's pretty far along in her pregnancy and heavy lifting is definitely out! They took most of the furniture, including their bedroom set and told me that I should redecorate it to my own tastes.

And that's what I did! I decided to do the living room in blue since it is one of my favorite colors. It was a far cry better than that white furniture my aunt and uncle had in here. I don't know how they raised both Angela and Jayla here and kept that furniture white!

I did the master bedroom in green. If I'm honest, I would say that I picked the color because it's Zoe's favorite.....too bad I'm not honest huh?

So it's my first morning in the house alone and I really do miss them. They are really cool people. You would never know they were middle-aged if it wasn't for the hair! Or in Damien's case, the lack of hair!
In the house are portraits of my grandparents. That's one of the nice things about living here.....it's rich with the history of our family. This is my grandmother, Angelica Taylor. She died before I got a chance to know her, but from what I heard, she was one tough lady!

And this is my grandfather Amari Taylor. He was a goof up until his dying day! He was really hardworking and made sure that my dad and aunt and uncle had the best that he could afford to give them. He worked his whole life and bought this house so that no matter how bad things got, the members of this family would always have a place to stay. Great man......

In the mornings I like to shoot around on the court before work. It gives me time to think about my upcoming day and go over the day before in my head. It's really peaceful out here in the suburbs. I went from a noisy college dorm to the bustling streets of LaQuest Beach and it's a nice change of pace. Time to head off to work!

I won't bore you with a day in the life of a game developer, but it was a good day. As I got out of the carpool my cell phone started ringing. It was Zoe and she wants to know if she could come over.....Who's going to tell her no? I told her I would cook for her and everything. She seemed surprised that I could cook, but I told her that being a bachelor meant that I either learned how to cook or ate out all of the time. And before I moved into the family house, I didn't have money to eat out every day......did I mention I also inherited the family fortune? Sweet!

I decided to make my famous chilli con carne for her. I have a sneaking suspicion that my days as a bachelor are coming to an end......now I just have to convice Zoe that being a bachelorette isn't any fun either.......
Zoe loves my chilli and I'm glad. I can really get use to this, coming home to her after a long day at work to go over our day. She likes the way I decorated everything.....maybe she likes it enough to move in with me......guess we'll find out!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, a guy that wants to commit! You don't see that every day! ;) Love that pregnancy outfit Angela's wearing, by the way, very cute!

    ReplyDelete