Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Time Waits for Nothing

Ok, so haven't been keeping up with this as much as I should.....but hey, the life of a fashionista is fast paced and exciting! Lots of things have been happening in the house of McGaw, so here's a little recap:

Yes, this picture is a bit inappropriate, but come on! My husband is hot! Donte is now the head architect at his firm and I'm so proud of him! He's amazingly creative and I'm sure he will have his own firm soon. I don't know where I would be without him and our beautiful girls....

Things in my boutiques have been alittle crazy. I had to fire my stylist at RJ Taylor - Pleasantview. She had the nerve to tell me that she wasn't making enough money! My clothing line has become a household name now and I have always paid my employees a VERY generous salary.......she just got overly confident! Love to see her get work at another boutique now.......I don't have this much trouble out of my models!

It doesn't matter though, because from her dramatic exit came the entrance of one of the best stylists I've ever had. Carl Weaver is a dream! All the customers love him, and he has yet to have one complaint against him.......so good riddance!

Amara is now a teenager.....she's beautiful isn't she? Donte is pulling his hair out worrying over boys........I told him that as pretty as Amara is, it's impossible for her NOT to have dates.....I don't know what he's going to do when Arlena becomes a teenager....he'll be bald by the time they both leave home! Amara is a very smart girl with her head on straight, so I don't worry about her.....well, not too much!

I gave her a cell phone for her birthday. Now we can contact her anytime she's not at home. It made Donte feel alittle better, but not much. God help the first boy she brings home! Donte will probably sit in the living room with a shotgun on his lap!

Little Arlena isn't so little anymore! She's a curious little toddler who we have to keep a constant watch over! Her room is upstairs so she can't get into too much mischief......but that doesn't stop her from trying her best to get into trouble.....but as cute as she is, who can get mad at her?

Today is her birthday! Donte is out back grilling some hotdogs and I'm inside calling over everyone for her party. It seems like the time is just flying by........it makes me kinda sad.....I mean I know they have to grow up some day, but it all seems to be happening way too fast......ugh, that means I'm getting old, huh?

KD announced to all of us that he's going to marry his longtime girlfriend, Zoe Gonzalez. My little brother is getting married....I AM getting old...my only consolation is that Gabby is getting just as old since we're twins!

Mom and Dad are here, of course. Since dad retired, he's made sure that he is here for every birthday the girls have. I think he feels guilty because he wasn't around much when me, Gabby, and KD were growing up. We all understood that his music took him away. I'm just glad that I have him around now.

And here's my birthday girl! I think Arlena is going to grow up to look just like her sister......so that means that Donte really IS going to pull all of his hair out! I'm just so thankful that I have my family. Truthfully, I never really wanted any kids. I was so focused on my career that I thought children would be in the way of me getting my clothing line out there. But I've been able to balance it all and I'm so greatful that I have them!

KD has really taken an interest in his nieces and nephews. I think he's going to be a great dad when he and Zoe have kids. He's really got himself together. We were afraid that mom and dad's separation would make him want to be a playboy all his life......but he met Zoe and fell head over heels in love with her.......

Zoe has been really good for my brother. She seems like a really nice girl. Gabby and me are throwing her a bridal shower. She's new to Pleasantview and hasn't made many friends since she's been here and we don't want her to miss out.....after all, soon she'll be my sister in law!

Angela and her husband and kids and Ambrel also come over. Ambrel has FINALLY stopped fighting her attraction to this guy she met at school. It was really sad to see her struggling so much.......I blame her jerk of a dad.......she's so afraid that she will end up like mom.....but mom and dad got their acts together and everything is fine now.....Ambrel just needs to let go of the past so she can begin her future........I don't know if this guy of hers is the one for her, but he seems to care a great deal about her and they have alot in common.......I'll check him out a bit more at KD's wedding......I'm sure she will bring him along.

Amara and Arlena seem to be getting along so far......you know how sisters can be sometimes.....hell, Gabby and I use to fight all the time.......we've always been so different......but I love my sister as I love myself......I hope Amara and Arlena have the same kind of relationship.....it's off to a good start so far.......

Dad is like a little kid when he gets around his grandchilden. AJ Taylor is just a great guy.......the world loves him because of the music he made, but his family loves him because no matter how famous he became, or how many mistakes he may have made, at the end of the day, he's always the same man.......he's just as goofy as he was when nobody knew his name......

Can you believe the cops come and break up the party? I mean it's not like we were having some wild party! Arlena is just a child! Geez, that gets on my nerves! I hope they don't try to break up the bridal shower........stupid flashlight cops!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had a cop come and break up a party in ages! My Sims must not be the party animals your Sims are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eveytime I throw one, they show up! I have to work to get the score up fast because I know they're going to show up!

    ReplyDelete