Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Between a Rock and a Hard Place!

Cal Rodgers. DJ Cal Rodgers. The bane of my existence....ok maybe that's a bit harsh but my God he infuriates me! Not for the reason you think....he's freakin perfect....at least perfect for me....but love is for chumps as I've said once before. We just have so much in common and we had a really good time when we went out on a date. But I'm afraid to keep going out with him....especially after the way he kissed me......thought I would jump him where he stood....and that's saying alot seeing as how I've never jumped anybody in my life!

So I've got a plan.....I just need to go out and date other people....you know, get Cal off my mind....as if I could! He deejays for all the clubs in Pleasantview and he calls me almost every day....ugh, and he's so sweet.....wants to go out with me....but I can't do it....so I'm going to invite over Gabe Mitchell! He's got a cute mohawk and is very punk rock......this is going to be great!

What did I tell you? Isn't he just the cutest? So I thought we would stand outside for a bit and shoot the breeze before I took into all the craziness that is Hoh Fruhm.......we don't really have much in common it seems.......

Ok, so what if we don't have anything in common? I decided to flirt my butt and make a go of this date. You know, opposites attract and all that.

Seems that Gabe is more interested in how I got my start, how one would go about getting a record deal, if I'll listen to his band's demo......what the hell? Does he really think I'm stupid? He's just looking for a way into the business....anytime I try to talk about something else he has the audacity to actually look bored! Bastard!

I tell him that I didn't invite him over to talk about the business and how to get in and that I thought he just wanted to go out with me just because of my name...... He adamantly denied this and said he couldn't believe that I would think that of him.....oh really, Gabe? Are you really surprised?
I don't want this date to crash and burn so I offer old Gabe a back rub, you know to ease the tension....Funny, me and Cal didn't run into this problem on our date......we've never run out of stuff to talk about and he's built up his own name and doesn't need to be with me to throw around mine....ugh! No more Cal thoughts!

So the night ends and me and Gabe can see that this isn't going anywhere at all ever.....he still wants me to listen to his demo tape....hmmmmm......I think my sister Gabby's dog Juicy could use a new chew toy.......

Meanwhile, Asia and Anna are having a bit of a disagreement inside....these two are getting on my nerves....they're sisters (sorority sisters anyway) and need to start getting along.....thank God they don't share a room.....that would be a disaster!

I pull Jayla out of bed to complain about my night. I told her that Gabe was the most uncharismatic man I had ever met and that I was getting tired of comparing every guy to Cal but I couldn't help it.....all this because of one lousy (great) kiss.....

Jayla feels that if he has no charisma, maybe I need to go find one that does have some....either that or stop being childish and take a chance with Cal....she doesn't understand, Cal has the power to break me......I could fall for him....scratch that, WILL fall for him if I give in and keep seeing him.....I don't want to be a repeat of my parents sad lives......I don't want to be my mom.....
Jane Stacks is now a member of our little family.....she's a pretty cool girl. It's too bad she's graduating soon after Jayla.....but my little cousin Fallon really wants to join the house so I'm saving a spot for her once someone moves out.....she can probably get in after Jayla leaves.

Of course we made over Jane and she looks fantastic! She's a more curvy girl but it looks really good on her.....maybe I need to gain a little weight myself.....

Guess who? Cal is driving me crazy.....but at the same time I miss seeing him.....so I invited him to my next show in LaQuest Beach.....we're having dinner afterwards......this will probably end badly....I'm always hyped up after my shows and I just know that I'm going to make a fool of myself with Cal......I just hope I can control myself.....I date around alot but the truth is that I've never......well you know....with anyone.....Never really had any interest in anything other than a little making out......but with Cal......let's just say I'm in REALLY big trouble here.....

I decided to sit down and have a talk with Anna about Asia. They really need to stop the bickering.....Anna feels that Asia is a little too aggressive with the pledges.....but Asia thinks that Anna's too soft on them.....we're gonna have to have a house meeting before we get our new group of pledges I see.

I am in such deep crap.......I just have to make sure I keep Cal at arms length and don't let him get too close......yea, easier said than done......

No comments:

Post a Comment