Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Nobody's Fool

College is no problem at all! Men, on the other hand, are something different entirely! I've been working pretty hard at keeping my grades up so I can pledge Hoh Fruhm. I mean I'm sure Dirk would be more than happy to have a new girlfriend that is a member of Hoh Fruhm.....and if he isn't, well there are LOTS of other guys here....but I kinda want Dirk....

Jennifer is working as a bartender at the Loungaroma on campus. She's trying to save up money to buy her own compter so that she can get started on her first novel. I think I'm going to be saying "I knew her in college" one day. She really is very talented!

I believe in her talent so much that I let her use my computer to write her novel. She can transfer the files once she can afford her own pc. She's really a nice girl and I'm glad I lucked up with her as my neighbor. Notice the flowers on my desk? Dirk sent them! I was happy when I got them but at the same time, my gut is telling me something is going on with him. So I've decided to see other people....just in case Dirk turns out to be a dog!

Enter Caleb "Cash" Rodgers. He's the older brother to Ambrel's boyfriend Cal. And I think he's much cuter than Cal.....I mean he's alright but those tattoos just don't do it for me. Cash is nice and clean cut and very charming. Him and my cousin Jayla had a small run in her first semester here, but there is no longer any bad blood between them. He's a few years older than me, but who cares? He's gorgeous!

So a few weeks after meeting him and many long phone conversations, we decide to go hang out. It's the middle of winter but he wants to go to the park......oh well I mean I can't tell him no....

We get to the park and we have another great conversation. It seems that we actually have a lot in common. I think he's going to do very nicely for my fall back guy....you know, in case Dirk isn't so dreamy after all!

He grabs my hand and we start slow dancing even though no music is playing.....It's actually pretty romantic.....Cash is the type of guy I could introduce to my parents.......too bad my heart belongs to Dirk.....
So I'm not really the player type of girl, so I decide to be honest with Cash and let him know that someone else holds my interest. He isn't very happy about this at all. He can't believe that we've had all this conversation and made all these plans just for me to tell him that someone else holds my interest....he wants to know where my guy was when we were having these conversations......hmmmmm, good point....what has Dirk been up to?

I felt pretty bad about the whole thing and tried to aplogize to him. He's pretty angry with me and it's going to take some pretty crafty footwork to fix this mess I've made. But you know what? I think Cash is worth the trouble.......I really need some lessons in the dos and don'ts of dating!
As I got into the cab to head back to the dorms, I decided that I needed to call Dirk......his calls have been short and choppy these last few weeks. Maybe we could have dinner tonight....

I shot around on the court to relieve some of the stress of the day. I called Dirk and we have plans to meet at the music hall tonight. I haven't seen him in a while and I'm pretty excited about it.....I've thought about our kiss almost every day.....well maybe not EVERY day......I mean I have been talking to Cash everyday and when I talk to him, I'm not thinking about Dirk......doesn't matter, tonight is me and Dirk!

So we meet at the music hall and Dirk looks nervous.....never a good sign.....he's shuffling his feet around and not looking me in the eye.
"Dirk what's wrong? You seem so much more different than you were the last time we met."
"Um, Fallon, you're a really great girl. I mean that, you really are great and have always been a really good friend to me," Dirk said. Uh oh.
"Dirk, this sounds like you're trying to get rid of me.....what's going on?"
"I'm back together with Lilith. She needs me."
"What the hell? Are you freaking serious? Really, Dirk? She NEEDS you? I need food, water, and air, Dirk Dreamer is no where on that list," I yelled.
"Fallon you're making a scene. Me and Lilith have such a deep history together and college is really tough on her right now. I need to be there for her."
"Ok, so why can't you be there for her as a friend Dirk? I don't understand how you can give me all this false hope then snatch it back," I said.
"False hope? Fallon, come on. Let's be real. You've been chasing after me since high school even though you knew I was with Lilith. The times when we were going through rough patches, you just stepped right in and played on my emotions. So don't give me that shit Fallon. I love Lilith and I always will. Nothing happened between me and you but a few kisses that were definitely mistakes."
"You know what Dirk? Lilith can have you because you're just a lying, manipulative jerk! I stepped in when you guys were having rough patches? Well, hell that must have been all the time......and if you recall, you came crying on my shoulder about her. I didn't come to you. But you're right about two things. I WAS a good friend to you. I was there when you needed me no matter how much it hurt that you only wanted to talk about HER. And you're right, us kissing was a mistake. One that I will never make again. Go find another shoulder to cry on when it doesn't work out this time!" I hopped in a cab and head back to the dorms glad that I would never seen his face again. I just hope that Cash can forgive me.

I have decided to go ahead and pledge Hoh Fruhm even though I can't move into the house yet. I need something to cheer me up. Even though I have already met all the girls, they wanted to come over and get to know me better. Anna and Jasmine are really cool and I'm glad that they will still be in the house when I move there.

Jennifer and Ambrel are getting along pretty well and I think that Jen will be joining the Hoh Fruhm House too. I think that she will fit in great with everyone. It's going to be great!

Although we're cousins, I haven't had much contact with Jayla. Her and my dad are first cousins so she is a bit older than me. Her and Ambrel were the last two born in the second generation of our family so we're pretty close in age. She seems to be a pretty cool girl and her modeling pics are gorgeous. I can totally see her going very far with her face.

Soon they told me that I had made the cut and I'm an official Hoh Fruhm girl! Take that Dirk Dreamer! Let's see Lilith do that! I've called Cash a few times only to get his voicemail. I think he's still pretty pissed......poor Cash, I'm such a jerk!

Me and Jen sat down to make plans for the weekend. She had to work so there wasn't alot we could do. I think she would have more fun bartending at a club downtown instead of on campus. Maybe Ambrel will know of one that needs a bartender. Hell, maybe I should get a job too. Nah, I'll just get my parents to send me a money order!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, what a nasty break-up between Fallon and Dirk! I hope she hasn't burned her bridges with Cash and that he's able to get over the Dirk thing.

    ReplyDelete