Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Getting Back to Work

So once Katelyn's party was busted up by the police (silliest thing I ever saw!), we all got into bed and went to sleep. Katelyn was a bit tuckered out from her party I guess because this morning she barely made it to school!

Since he's now chief of staff at the hospital, Kyoshi goes to work in a suit that looks like it came straight from Miami Vice! But he still looks handsome to me. I miss them both so much when they're gone. Before I got pregnant, I was gone too. I was either at a shoot or at the flower shop.....now I just sit around here all day.......

I could clean up......but then what would the maid have to do? I'm not in the mood anyway.....This kid has been sitting on my bladder and I've been running to the bathroom every five minutes! I can't wait to give birth so he/she will have their own space!

I slept through the whole day and by the time I got up, Kyoshi and Katelyn were both home. Kyoshi helped Katelyn with her first homework assignment and I missed it because I was passed out on the couch.......ugh! He said it was just some simple math, but I still wanted to be there!

After eating we all got in the bed only to be awaken by our security alarm....some boob was robbing us! The police responded quickly and there was a fight but they caught the burglar in the end.....all the excitement seemed to be a bit too much for me because I went into labor!!

Soon Kyoshi was holding little Rayne Curtin in his arms.....I was exhausted and went to bed while he feed her and placed her in her crib.....she's beautiful and she too has Kyoshi's eyes just like Katelyn....She's also the last baby we're having! I think two kids pretty much rounds out the Simerican dream, don't you?

This morning I awoke to the sounds of a baby crying coming through the baby monitor......Mmmm, can't say that I miss the days when Katelyn did it. Now we get to start over with Rayne....Oh, well! She's too cute to be mad at!

Kyoshi and I have been trying to decided whether we should hire a nanny or not. I really do need to get back to work, but at the same time Rayne is so small.....a nanny would be better for the toddler years......but at the end of the day, I really DO need to get back to work....nanny it is!

As I'm waiting on the nanny to arrive, I still feel uneasy about leaving Rayne.....We got the same woman who kept Katelyn, so it's not like I don't know her....it's just I don't want Rayne developing an attachement to the nanny.....I want her to be attached to me! Selfish, huh?

Katelyn has fallen in love with soccer! One of her friends asked her to play one day and now she is on her school's team! She practices out in the backyard after school everyday. Kyoshi is estatic!
See, Kyoshi kinda wanted to have a little boy and since we had two girls instead, Katelyn playing soccer is the closest to being a sports dad as he is going to get! I feel a bit sorry for him.....but Katelyn is pretty good so Kyoshi still gets to cheer at games.

Kyoshi and I both love classical music and have gotten into the habit of playing after dinner. I'm trying to get Katelyn interested in the arts but she thinks classical music sounds awful! So I guess she won't be attending any operas with us!

For those of you wondering if I was able to get my body back and do the Twikki Beach ad, the answer is YES! Kyoshi almost has a heart attack when he saw the ad.....its great to have someone who sees you without the makeup and without the air brushing and they still think you're beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment