Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Saturday, June 27, 2009

But He's My Little Boy!

I know it's been a while since you heard from me! Life has gotten pretty busy for all of us......I gave birth to a beautiful little boy whom we named Kayden Erikson....he looks just like Taj! Kayden can be a bit of a handful, but it's only because he gets so much attention! Someone is always holding him and he has gotten use to it.....

Taj has never been happier! He's constantly walking around with a smile on his face.....Kayden will be the only child that he and I have and he couldn't be happier that it was a boy! Oh he would have loved our little girl if we had had one, but he was really hoping for a boy and he got his wish!
Surprisingly, Matthew has really taken an interest in his little brother.....I was afraid that he wouldn't want to bother with him because of how he feels about Taj. But that whole situation has actually gotten better. I think he's finally accepted Taj.

I think it's because he talks to his dad more now. Clay still isn't dependable, but the conversations that Matt does have with him makes him feel better. I think he just wanted to know both of his parents. I'm glad Clay takes the time to call from time to time.....although he hasn't SEEN Matt and Madison since the dinner we had together when they were still children.....guess he's too busy with his new girlfriend who's in COLLEGE I might add.....I don't want to even get STARTED on that!

Our dog Juicy is getting along in age.....it's kind of sad.....I remember when I bought her....me and RJ were fresh out of college and I got her in place of a child......I've always wanted lots of kids but I knew that having one right out of college was a bad idea.....but I got pregnant anyway.....I still loved Juicy though, I always will!

Taj is now a general practioner at the hospital and I'm so proud of him! He and Angela's husband Kyoshi work closely together now so we see alot of them. He's really happy with his progress.

He's an amazing dad, but I knew he would be. He's always spent as much time as he could with Matt and Madison and now that they're teens I'm glad he has Kayden to spoil.....the twins are very independent now and don't want to spend as much time with us as they use to.....

Matt still loves Juicy as much as he did when he was a toddler. He was always hugging on her when he was little. Now he's her primary caretaker! He walks her and feeds her and even gives her baths.......she's like our fourth child!

Madison is constantly on her cell phone now......it's like it's glued to her hand! She's really close to her cousins Amara and Christa.....she's been trying to help Christa with her baby....I really hope she still gets to go to college next year.....the whole situation is really a shame.....but it's scared Madison enough that I won't be a grandma any time soon!

Taj loves Kayden......he doesn't love it so much when he spits up on him.....but no matter how many times he does it, Taj still jiggles him around.....that man will never learn!

Today we decided would be a family day. We all get so busy with our individual lives that we don't sit down together as much as we should....I plan to change all of that....after all, the twins will be going off to college in a few years and I want to spend as much time with them as I can before they go!
Taj is determined to barbeque even though it's raining outside! I told him that I didn't mind fixing something inside, but he told me that I cook enough as it is and I deserve a break.....he's crazy, but he's also very sweet......

I look outside and see Taj's older brother Rodney. Rodney Erikson is nothing but trouble and Taj does his best to stay away from him....he didn't even invite him to the wedding! Rodney is involved with alot of shady business and lives in a condo in the richest part of LaQuest Beach......but he doesn't work.....so where does his money come from?

Rodney tells Taj that he just came by to see his new baby boy.....he says he's hurt that he wasn't invited to the wedding. Taj tells him that he wasn't invited because he didn't want to put his family in danger and he doesn't want Rodney coming by anymore. Rodney agrees but insists that he needs to talk to Taj asap. Taj agrees to meet him later in the week.....away from our house......this, of course, doesn't sit very well with me......Rodney is trouble......

I look out the window again and see Matt outside flirting with some girl! Ugh, I was dreading the day when little girls came sniffing around the house......he's still my little boy! First him, then Madison will be bringing home some knuckle headed boy......why couldn't they stay babies forever?
And he asked her out! Well I will be getting as much information about her as possible! There will be no double standards in the house! If Madison has to bring her boyfriends over, then Matt will be doing the same! Ugh, teenagers and their hormones! Wait......am I turning into my mother? Double ugh!

Well at least I still have Kayden......he won't be dating for a very long time! Why can't they all stay babies?!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, it's hard for the parents when their kids start growing up!

    That Rodney looks like trouble. I wonder what he's up to!

    ReplyDelete