Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

On My Own

So after CJ's birthday, all he wanted to talk about was how great a party he had....ugh, who cares?! I'm going off to college! It's been a long time coming and I am so excited! On a more sad note, Dirk is going off to Sim State with Lilith, her twin sister Angela, and Dustin Broke......I'm heading off to Academie Le Tour....but the campuses aren't TOO far away from each other....

And here I am.....in the dorms at college.....oh, this is going to be so great! I'm playing basketball for the school team but I am going to make time to have some outside fun too.....you only go to college once!
This is my suite mate, Jennifer Fuller. She seems like a nice girl, maybe just a bit sarcastic. But I find her sarcasm pretty funny so I think it's going to work out just fine! She's majoring in art and wants to be a great writer some day...she's actually pretty talented!

Ok, so maybe it's shameless, but I called Dirk and invited him out with me.....hey, he and Lilith aren't official any more.....they both knew that coming to college would put a strain on their relationship and neither of them wanted it to end on bad terms....After listening to him whine about it, I think I deserve to be taken out at least!

As I'm going to meet Dirk, I start thinking. I'm at college with lots of hot guys! Why in the world am I still chasing after a guy who is obviously in love with someone else? OH, my God........I'm Felicity! You know, the show that use to be on.....the one about the girl who followed the guy to college because of something he wrote in her year book? Well, I didn't follow him to the same school at least.....
Then again, Dirk is HOT! He's gotten even better with age I think. Oh me, oh my! Come on, right now I'm simply being a very good friend.....his separation from Lilith is tough on him, especially since they ended up in the same dorm!
I wasn't expecting him to grab and kiss me! And what a kiss it was! I don't know if I should get pulled into this though.....He's on the rebound and I know this is his sorry attempt to forget Lilith......but he just kisses so good......

Oh yea, that's right....BOOBS.....I actually have a chest worth looking at now.....and Dirk is definitely looking.....I need to go out with some other people to get my mind off Dirk.....because I just don't see this ending good......don't want to end up with egg on my face.....

I go back to the dorm to start on some assignments.....I have to keep my grades up because I plan to pledge the Hoh Fruhm Sorority next semester. My cousin Ambrel is one of the founders of the house so I'm pretty sure I'll get in.....but I have to have an acceptable GPA to do so.

When I was done with my assignment, I called Ambrel to see if I could come over to check out the sorority house. She had already told me they didn't have any empty beds right now, but once my other cousin Jayla graduates, then I could move into the house if I wanted. I just wanted to check out the well talked about Hoh Fruhm House. Jayla and Ambrel had only had it up and running for a few semesters but it was the talk of the campus and all the girls wanted in.

After class and before I went over see Ambrel, I went outside and got some practice in. It sucks being a freshman on the team because you have to prove yourself.....but I am SO ready for the challenge.....those girls won't know what hit them!

I met Ambrel outside the house and I gotta say, I'm impressed! I can't wait to move in! Ambrel promptly reminded me that I had to pledge first......she said they weren't going to go easy on me just because I was family.....I told her that nothing would keep me from pledging Hoh Fruhm!

Ambrel is having a bit of a crisis with her "he's not my boyfriend" boyfriend, Cal Rodgers. I don't know why she won't just admit she's in love with the guy. They're so cute together! Anyway, while she yapped on the phone with him, I joined Jane Stacks for a friendly game of pool....she seems like a nice girl but by the time I'm eligible to move in, she will probably have graduated....she's a junior.

Oh, yea college is going to be a piece of cake.....as long as I can keep my heart in tact.....maybe the girls can introduce me to a hot diversion from Dirk......hmmmmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment