Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Party Time!

Ugh, so Zoe Zimmerman is now a member of Hoh Fruhm.......not my idea at all.....there's just something about this girl that gets to me. But she's Anna's pledge so whatever......she's NOT moving in!
We give makeovers to all pledges whether they live in the house or not and this is Zoe after her's. I guess she looks ok. She was so excited to find out that she made it in. Maybe I'm being a little hard on her..........
All pledges also get their portraits hung in the house even if they don't live here. Imagine what it will look like after a few years of pledging! I almost hate to graduate! I'm going to miss all of this, but I know that Ambrel will take good care of my house for me!

Speaking of Ambrel, she had her show today but had to take off for a final directly after. We decided to throw her a surprise party and invite over a whole gang of people. Zoe came, of course, and Jasmine invited over her friend Gunnar Roque who also brought Gilbert Jacquet with him. Jasmine has a bit of a crush on Gunnar, although I have no idea why! He's not very attractive to me, but hey to each their own!

Jane and Asia were upstairs with Jennifer Fuller, a friend of my cousin Fallon. Fallon really wants to be a member of the house and of course with her being family, she will be. Jane has lost some weight and she looks great, but I kind of miss her with the extra pounds.

I think Anna likes Gilbert. She stood talking to him like this for hours! I mean I guess he's kind of cute. No one can compare to Nic for me so I guess I'm a bit biased! He seems pretty nice and Anna needs something to take her head out of the books for a while!

Not only is Gunnar not very cute, he's an awful dancer! I mean I don't even know what's he doing! But Jasmine doesn't notice. She says he treats her better than most other guys have and that it doesn't matter to her if he's a bit of a dork.

Fallon is fitting right in and I'm sure that she will soon be joining us at the house. Well, maybe not us since I'll be graduating and moving out soon. I don't even know what I'm going to do when I graduate. My inital plan was to move back in with my parents, but they have moved into a tiny apartment and my cousin KD is now living in the family house. So I guess I'll have to invest in an apartment.....but I don't even know WHERE I want to live......

Zoe is such a suck up! I'm not even going to be around much longer and she keeps running up telling me how much she admires me.....I mean GEEZ.....who cares?

Nic arrives and I really get into a partying mood so I start the group to doing the hula dance I learned from Twikki Island. The party was in full swing and Ambrel was going to be so surprised!
And she was! She couldn't believe we had planned this and she hadn't caught wind of it. She deserves more than just this party! She really has come a long way from how she grew up and I am really proud of her. I just hopes she doesn't ruin things with Cal......he's a good guy!

Our house has never been so crowed! But it was also the best party that we ever threw! Man, I love Hoh Fruhm. It went from just an idea in my head to one of the most successful sororities on campus!
Jane is really smitten with Joshua Rueben but I am pretty sure he has a girlfriend.....I plan to get to the bottom of that before graduation. Jane is too nice of a girl to be done wrong by some loser!
Now Chris Straight is one of my pledges and I think she's going to make a great Hoh Fruhm girl. Her pledge period is almost up. She's really smart and a ball to be around. She's still in her freshman year so there may be sometime for to live in the house once some other's begin graduating.
Me and Nicolas have gotten very close and I think I'm really in love with him. Maybe he and I can get a place together once I graduate.....well, he would have to propose first. My dad would have his head on a stick if he tried to live with me without marrying me.

Byron Conaway was among the the party people this evening. I don't know much about him but I think we'll definitely be seeing more and more of him........I have a bad feeling about him.

I'm seriously thinking of asking Jennifer to pledge. She really seems like the type of person we want to be involved with Hoh Fruhm. But I guess we'll see........

The party wrapped up and everyone had a good time. Anna and Jasmine had to go to class so the rest of us sit around playing Don't Wake the Llama and talking about how far we've come as a house.......nothing but good times ahead!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a really cool idea to show the same "scene" from a couple of different Sims' perspectives. It's fun to see what two Sims think about the same situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! With two family members living in the same house, it's kind of hard for their stories not to intersect just a bit. I try not to use TOO many of the same pics though because then it would be a bit boring!

    ReplyDelete