Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Christian Taylor: An Intro

Hello, my name is Christian Taylor and I suppose this is my little story. It's not very exciting, just the story of a man, the love of his life, and the family they built together.......Hope it all makes sense, I've been forgetting things lately.....another good reason to write it all down.

This is my wonderful wife Anna. She's been with me through everything and is still here. I'm forgetting things more and more everyday it seems but Anna is there to remind of anything I forget, no matter how cranky I am because of it. I love her more than she will ever know.

I was a nerdy young man.....it's true! I spent my high school years studying so that I could get a lot of scholarships and so I would be well prepared for college. I liked learning. Sure, I would love to have been a rockstar like my brother AJ or a dancer like my sister Jordan, but learning is what made me happy. I hadn't worked much on my social skills, so by the time I got to college, I had never even been on a date before! Some of my friends set me up on a blind date.

And that's how I met Anna McAfee. I wish I could say we were just alike and that's what brought us together, but Anna is my polar opposite! She was very creative and artistic and outgoing and spontaneous and fun! I just knew she wouldn't want to be bothered with a dweeb like me. But we actually hit it off and began dating and fell in love.

So much so that when I reached my junior year of college, I took Anna out to a nice restaurant and asked her to marry me.....for some reason unknown to me, she actually said yes!

My dad was concerned but I told him that me and Anna would wait until I had graduated to get married. Graduation day was the happiest day of my life! I had majored in biology and gotten a job in the natural science career path. I went out and got an apartment for me and Anna to start our lives in.
I joined a fraternity while in college (Hoh Fruhm for life!) and my frat brothers threw me a bachelor's party. I wasn't sad to see my single days go but I went to the party anyway.....they left me no choice!

Anna wasn't big on sororites so she never joined, but her best friends threw her a simple bachelorette party. She said it was a ton of fun and I always wondered what went on!

Anna graduated and moved in with me and I knew that it was going to be wonderful being married to this woman......it was perfect right from the start.

My parents threw us an elaborate wedding and Anna was so happy. She always dreamed of having a big wedding but was afraid she wouldn't be able to afford one right out of college.....I was the first of my parent's kids to marry so of course they went all out!

My parents.....my mom and dad were the best.....I miss them everyday.....Amari and Angelica Taylor were two of the greatest people to ever live in this world.....and look at my little brother....he thought he was suave and sophisticated even back then! And little Jordan just did her own thing!
I took her on a honeymoon to Twikki Island and we had a blast! I grew up in Pleasantview all my life so I had never even been to a beach before......it was really a fun trip.....the only thing better than swimming in the ocean and sight seeing was.......

Being in the hotel room with Anna! We got right to work on our first child that night....I mean really why wait?
Little Aiden was born some months later and he was the smartest little guy I had ever seen. Anna claimed that he took after me in that regard but I was convinced that it was all her!

Of course we didn't stop there! Anna was soon pregnant again with our daughter Kasha. I wanted a little girl and was so glad when she was born.......little did I know how much trouble that sweet baby angel would cause me!

Time marched on and soon me and Anna had gray hair! The kids had grown up and the time had just flown by! Even though we had both grayed, she never looked more beautiful than she did then. She now has a wisdom about her that wasn't there before.

Aiden was all grown and heading out to college. He attended Sim State and majored in biology too, but he wanted to get into oceanography when he graduated. Little Kasha was now a teen and was the best girls basketball player that Pleasantview High had seen in a while. We just knew that she would go off to school and play ball.

Time marched on and while Aiden graduated and reached the top of the oceanography career, Kasha dropped out of college, married an older man, and started working at Anna's art gallery, Picture This. I was so disapppointed that she would throw her life away on some guy. She had such potential with basketball.....but it all worked out for the best. She now owns Picture This and has turned it into a portrait studio. Anna isn't too pleased with the change but she's trying to let Kasha be Kasha. Her husband Craig turned out to not be the bum I once thought he was.

Me and Anna now live in LaQuest Beach and spend our time with our grandbabies. Anna still paints her portraits and I've gotten heavily into gardening. Here is Anna with Aiden's daughter Fallon. She's now off in college.

And this cute little guy is Kasha's son Tyler. It was really hard for me to let go and let Kasha make her own mistakes......but in the end her life turned out just fine.....and it is of course her life to live.
Yes, we've settled very snuggly into this retired life. I can't believe how far we've come.....it's been a pretty good ride so far.....oh, it's not the drama filled life that AJ created for himself and my kids aren't famous models like Jordan's, but my family is a good solid family and I love them dearly.
And this here is my bestfriend Hersey. We got him when AJ was a toddler and since he couldn't say Hershey, the dog became Hersey.......not the life of a rockstar, but I'm loving it!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, sweet. Not every one wants the life of a rockstar, after all!

    ReplyDelete