Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SimSational Monthly: My Newsletter

Check out my June issue of a newsletter that I do for fun.......I love photoshop and I love messing around with photoshop, so doing this newsletter lets me do that every month.....let me know what you think! Also if you want to contribute something to the newsletter (like putting in some stuff about your own sims) please feel free to let me know! Without further ado, I give you SimSational Monthly





2 comments:

  1. That was great! I especially loved the end where you talked about your traits system. Very interesting to read how people are incorporating TS3 features into their TS2 games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's a way for me to get my photoshop fix in since I don't edit my blog pictures.

    ReplyDelete