Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Monday, July 6, 2009

Look Ma, Imma Movie Star!

It's a bit long........
This is my own little peace of the planet.....it's cute right? I didn't really want to get an apartment, and I couldn't really afford a big house, so to meet in the middle, I got a townhome! It's in the heart of downtown Pleasantview so I'm close to all of my favorite spots!
How about a quick tour? This is my bedroom. I've always loved the color green so I thought it would be a cute color for my room. I'm thinking of even painting the walls too.....baby steps, Jay, baby steps!
Next door to my bedroom is my private bath. There's no toilet, no sink, just a big basin like tub and a floor that's littered with rose petals. I go in there to relax if I have a hard day. Or just to clear my mind when I'm confused.
Here's my little living room/office. There's not that much space, but I live alone so I don't need much space anyway. It's way more space than I had when I was at the Hoh Fruhm house with 5 other girls!
Here's my quaint little dining room. It's so exciting to buy a house! You get to take an empty space and fill it with things that tell who you are. It's such an amazing feeling!
The bottom part of the house I turned into my own little game room! I know the girls will come over all the time and we'll need something to do! Plus, since creating Hoh Fruhm, I've gotten use to having parties every now and then and so I knew I would need various forms of entertainment!
Yes, this is my very own space to start my life in........I want so badly to ask Nic to move in but I also feel like I need my space......I need to enjoy living on my own before I invite too many people in, ya know?
My first order of business is to secure a job. I love modeling and have no plans to quit in the near future, but my real passion is on the stage! I found a small role in a television series that shoots here in Pleasantview. It's not much, but it's a start!
Of course mom and dad came over to check out my new place. They want to make sure that I'm safe since I'm living by myself. Mom starts talking about Nic and I know this isn't going to end well. It's not that she doesn't like him, it's just that she doesn't want me to ask him to move in. She's told me this over and over and over again!
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Why would you want to live with a man before he even asks you to marry him? Why, why, why! Ugh, who wants to hear all those cliches? I love Nicholas and he loves me and I'm positive that he's going to ask me to marry him one day.......why wouldn't he?
When she figures out that I'm not going to listen and that I'm going to do just as I please, we head inside to play a couple of hands of poker. Dad's on his whole smog kick again. He has become quite the environmentalist in his old age......and it's very annoying! There's no one greener than my dad!
After they leave I invite Nicholas over with the intention of asking him to move in with me. It's pretty lonely here and it's either adopt a pet or ask him to move in. Nicholas can clean up after himself so he won the coin toss! I start to ask him about it but he starts kissing me and I forget what I was even going to say!
Eh, I'll just ask him in the morning. I'm sure he'll think it's just as good an idea as I do. This is going to be really great!
I wake up this morning and Nic is gone......see this wouldn't happen if he lived here.....he wouldn't have to go home in the middle of the night because of work.....he could just stay with me.
I've been working out extra hard lately. Sure I'm a model, but the camera really does add 10 pounds to you! I need to look my best if I hope to get cast in a lead role anytime soon!
Nic comes back over and I finally ask him to move in with me. And just as I knew he would, he said yes.....which of course makes me the happiest woman in the world! That and the fact that he really is quite rich and now the bank account doesn't look so drab!
Now that he lives with me, I've started noticing little things about Nic that annoy me......like the way he's ALWAYS in a mirror! I mean, my God! The man looks in the mirror at himself more than he looks at me! I mean I think he's a very handsome man, but it's not attractive for him to be SO in to himself!
But I'm sure there are things that I do that drive him mad as well. I don't know, maybe I'm just freaking out because this is the first time I've ever lived with a guy that wasn't my father. It's not so bad I guess. At least now I have someone to play pool with me whenever I want. I wonder if he ever will really propose.............
Who knows? At least I get to see him everyday. Not every night though. He's a professional party guest, you know, like Paris Hilton. It's really kinda lame to me, but they pay him alot of money just to show his face at a few parties.....
Jayla McArthur..........has a nice ring to it doesn't it? The actress and the party guy, pretty good combination right? I don't even know if I'm ready to get married. I love Nic, but.......well, I don't know.......I don't know if we have what it takes.......
And I'll never find out if I keep burning his food! What man wants to come home to charred food every day? In my defense, I've been working very hard at remembering my lines and so I haven't been able to study up on my cooking like I should!
I miss the girls so we decide to throw a little get together and invite them all over. Anna is enjoying her new role as co-head of the house. The girls like and respect her and our sorority membership is growing very nicely. Asia still hasn't found the right girl for her. I guess it's even tougher to be gay trying to find someone to share things with than it is to be straight.......I really hope she finds someone soon. Almost every girl in the house is involved with someone and sometimes I think she feels left out.
Ambrel loves being head of the house, though she hasn't changed anything since I've been gone. Her and Cal are doing really well and I hope it continues to be that way for them. I hope for Cal's sake anyway. KD doesn't take too kindly to people disrespecting his sisters. Fallon is still seeing Cal's brother Cash and I think they will be ok. After that whole Dirk fiasco, I wasn't sure if they could jump back from it. I've got a great boyfriend and wonderful friends and a cool job..........who could ask for more?
*Jayla wants to marry Nic one day and has a fear of it the next.......I don't know what this girl wants and I don't think she knows either!

2 comments:

  1. Simultaneous want to get married and fear of marriage? That's gotta be a romance Sim! I generally make my confused Sims get married anyway. I do love a wedding! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's actually a family sim, go figure! Oh, but she WILL get married! I love throwing weddings!

    ReplyDelete