Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A New Outlook

So ok......I'm about to jump on the bandwagon.......I love the blogs I've read where there is an economical system and schools where kids acually learn stuff! It's great! So I'm going to try to incorporate some of that into my game......I'm not starting over (I've grown too fond of my family), but I am going to change things up a bit as well as introduce new sims into the hood. So I guess I'll have to change the name of my blog! It will no longer be about the Taylor family only. I'm still trying to get everything organized and document all the current sim's ages, but I will be using the round system from Lakeside Heights......I think it sounds like such fun and I can't wait to fully try it out! So soon my posts will include a round number and the month that the post takes place. It will still be narrated by the sims themselves though.......stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment