Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Friday, July 3, 2009

In Loving Memory

Things around the house have been pretty quiet. We try to get the kids to come over as much as possible, but they have their own lives. Kasha is busy running Picture This! and her teenage daughter recently had a baby. Aiden is at the top of his oceanography career and he and Kelly are helping their daughter Fallon get through college and getting their son Christian Jr. through high school. Anna spends her days painting. She's been feeling pretty down since her fight with Kasha's husband on Tyler's birthday. Anna just had such big dreams for Kasha and she feels like Kasha threw it all away for Craig. I've tried to tell her that Kasha made her own choices and it's not Craig's fault, but Anna won't listen. I hope she can fix this before she either breaks up Kasha's marriage or loses Kasha forever.
She really is a very talented artist. She always has been. That's what first attracted me to her in college in the first place. We have paintings that she has done scattered all over our house and every single one of them are beautiful.
Hersey is also getting along in age. When Aiden and Kasha went off to school, Hersey became our little child......he's such a good dog and is just so loyal and kind. My grandkids love to play with him when they come over.

Anna really does mean well. She loves Kasha so much and wants her life to be the best it can be. She was all ready to apologize for her behavior before we heard that Kasha's daughter Christa was pregnant. Christa is a junior in high school and the father is a young man in college. I've told her to stay out of it......I mean at least we got a great-grandchild out of the whole mess, but I know Anna will feel the need to say something.
We decided to invite over the kids and their families for dinner. Aiden and his wife Kelly are just as in love as they were when they met in college. We're all a little weirded out about her being a witch, but over time we have all just accepted it. It hasn't changed who she is inside.....she just has a weird glow about her.
The talk I had with Anna went in one ear and out the other! As soon as Kasha arrived, she lit into her about Christa. She started yelling about how she set a bad example by marrying Craig who was older than Kasha when they met. That she had made it ok for Christa to go out and do the same and that's why she ended up pregnant. Kasha didn't take to this too well.
Christa stepped up and told Anna that she didn't appreciate how she talked to her mom. She said that she loved her but that she couldn't stand to see her fight with her parents anymore. Anna felt really bad about upsetting everyone and promptly apologized. Christa told her that she accepted and gave her a hug......I guess we avoided another catastrophe!
Aiden stepped in to take some of the tension away. He talked with Anna about how his daughter Fallon was doing in Academie Le Tour. She has joined a sorority that was started by my niece Jayla. She's getting her grades up so she can remain a member of the sorority. Aiden and Kelly are very proud of her.
Christa and CJ have become quite close even though they attend different schools. Aiden got CJ into a private school while Christa goes to public school. She's very proud of her son Ryder and that's the basis of most of her conversation.
We never expected to sit down to dinner and have death arrive. My beautiful Anna......my sweet, beautiful Anna. She's only 73! I thought we would have so much more time left....we were even planning to take a vacation.......what am I suppose to do without her?
Aiden takes it very hard. It's just so unexpected......she wasn't sick or anything. I don't know what to say to comfort them all.....I'm not sure how to comfort myself....I've just lost my best friend......I feel like I'm not breathing at all.
Kasha feels awful because her last conversation with Anna with an argument. None of us were able to say good-bye, but I know it's hardest on her. Kasha hasn't been close to her mother in years but she always thought they had time to mend their relationship.....but she was wrong....we all were.......
I don't remember how to live my life without her. I met Anna when we were just kids in college, and she's been apart of my life every since. I don't remember life before her.......so how can I go on?
Even Hersey misses her......he sat in the floor rooted to the spot, as if he could still see her.......how will we move on without Anna?



*The dog really sat there howling her her ghost for the longest time! No one else seemed to see Anna's ghost but him!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how sad! 73 is not all that old, really. RIP Anna! I'm glad she made up with her daughter before she went.

    ReplyDelete