Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Here Comes Trouble!

Trouble. That's exactly what DeAndre "Dee" McMillan is. Trouble with a capital "T." I knew it the minute he walked through the door. Seems he got into a fight with a guy in his old dorm, so they moved him into ours. Just what I need right now......Damn, he's cute huh? Well more than cute with that chiseled jaw and those sexy tattoos.......I wonder how many he has hidden underneath that shirt? Ugh, bad line of thought!
I walk right on past DeAndre McMillan without even looking him in the eyes......I don't need this right now. Plus, I'm not the best judge of character. Hey, look how Tyson turned out. No, I think it's best that I stay away from Dee. I mean, geez, he got kicked out of the dorm for fighting....probably has a temper......
It's not fair that he looks that good. Not fair at all! And Arianna has already been on my butt about getting out and meeting people......what guy wants a college freshman who has a toddler? And with as sexy as Dee is, I'm sure he's combing females out of his hair! Maybe Arianna won't think we're a good match.......yea, and maybe the world will stop spinning too!
I come back from class and enter the cafeteria, only to run right into Dee! Yea, real funny fate! He stops me with a simple,
"Hey, I'm Dee. I saw you earlier when I was moving in."
"Oh, yea I saw you too. Was kinda in a rush to get to class. I'm Christa."
"Hmmmm......Christa. Cute name. Cuter girl," he said.
"Wow, so that's the best you can do? I gotta tell you, I'm a bit disappointed. I really expected more from someone as suave as yourself," I said. What's wrong with me? How uncalled for was that? But he just laughs it off.
"Sorry to disappoint Christa, but pick up lines really aren't my thing. I'm a direct kind of guy. You know, I say what's on my mind. And right now, I think you're kinda cute and feisty."
"Kinda cute? I've been downgraded already huh?" For the life of me, I couldn't tell you what my problem is.......I think he makes me nervous.
"Never that! How about this: you are the prettiest girl I've seen since I got here," he said.
"Why kind sir, you flatter me," I said sarcastically striking a dramatic pose.
"Ok, ok. I know when to quit," he said laughing.
"Well, if you'll excuse me....." I said walking off.
"Hey, look. Maybe we got off to a bad start. I didn't know compliments would get you all fired up. Most girls like them."
"Well, as I'm sure you'll find, I'm not most girls. Who knows how many girls you've walked up to flashing those sexy eyes and saying things you don't mean."
"You think my eyes are sexy, huh?"
Did I say that? Damn!
"Of all the things I said, THAT'S what you heard?" I asked laughing.
"I heard it all, but that was my favorite part," he said.
"Look, Dee, I'm sure you're a nice guy, but I'm not interested, ok?"
"Interested? Somebody has a big ego! Just because I compliment you, that automatically means I'm trying to get into your pants? Look, I just thought you seemed like a nice girl. I thought we could be friends."
"I'm sorry. You must think I'm some kind of nut. I'm really not that conceited. I've just got a lot going on right now," I said feeling like a heel.
"Hey, who doesn't? I just want a chance to get to know you."
"I guess that's ok......so what did you do to get kicked out of your dorm?"
"Oh, that......it's really pretty stupid. So I come back from class and see this chick crying outside. I sit down beside her and ask her what's wrong, and just throws her arms around my neck and starts crying on my shoulder. So I hold her, I'm no bad guy, when all of a sudden this guy runs up yelling at me to get my hands off his girl. I'm like yo, I don't want your chick, she was hugging on me. So this dude Dirk, shoves me. I can't have that, so I shove him back. Next thing I know, we're outside going at it. The RA comes and breaks it up and they decide to move me. ME! Can you believe that? I didn't even want that Lilith chick, I was just trying to be nice!" he said.
"Wow! I know Dirk. He went to my high school. My cousin Fallon had a thing for him before he decided to stay with Lilith. That's pretty awful that they kicked you out though."
"It's no big deal. It gave me an opportunity to meet you," he said.
"I thought you weren't trying to get into my pants, Dee," I said laughing as I walked off.
"Oh, that? I lied," he said.
I just rolled my eyes and went upstairs to study.
Guess who follows me upstairs? He said he needed to study too......but I know what he's trying to do and it's not going to work! Who cares if he has gorgeous eyes.....or if he has strong muscular arms......or that he smells like sinful chocolate......I mean who cares? Ugh........I gotta get outta here.......a run would be nice.
The new tats are excellent right? My parents are gonna freak, but my mom has a nose ring so she can't say much. I may get a few more before it's all done. I get back from my run only to get another call from Tyson. He's been calling to meet to talk about Ryder......for what? He CLAIMS that he isn't his (even though he looks just like him) so what could we possibly have to talk about? I agree this time, only to get him off my ass about it.
We decide to meet at the park and I instantly start yelling at him.
"What the hell do you want Tyson?"
"My son."
"Your son? That's laughable. YOU don't have a son. I do. YOU aren't taking care of him. My parents are. YOU have been denying him since his birth. Ryder doesn't need you Tyson."
"You can't keep him from me you know."
"Oh, no? Watch me. What's with this change of heart anyway?"
"I saw him."
"You saw him? Are you out of your mind Tyson? What are you doing, stalking my parents? Because I know they didn't let you see him."
"Look, Christa. I saw him and I know he's mine and I have rights," he said.
"What you have is the right to walk away now before I get the police involved. Tyson there's no need for this to go to court. You never wanted kids. You told me that when I got pregnant. That doesn't have to change now. Ryder is my responsiblity and I can take care of him. He doesn't need anyone in his life who doesn't want to be there."
"I'm not going to have you meeting some guy and having MY son call HIM daddy."
"Is that what this is about? Me dating other guys? You gotta be kidding me? Tyson, after what you did to me, guys are the last thing on my mind. I just want to finish school, get a job, and start my life with my son. I don't need anything else."
"Trust me Christa, I don't want you. I never really did. You were just my roll in the sack when my girlfriend was out of town. What I want is my son," he said.
"You want him? Then I suggest you contact my lawyer," I said walking off.
Just a roll in the sack? That hurt. That hurt a lot, but he'll never know that it did. There is no way that my son is going to be subjected to Tyson. That's like giving him poison! I planned to go see Ryder today anyway. Better let my parents know that we're going to need a lawyer. Yea, that's going to go over well.
I walk back to the dorms to get some stuff and to call a cab to take me home and I see Dee walking off to class. Damn, that man is fine. But I'm not going to be anybody's roll in the sack ever again. It's a shame.......what a waste......oh, well.
I arrive at my parents' house and my mom greets me with a hug. Our relationship has gotten so much better. My grandmother's death really hit my mom hard. She wants our relationship to be stronger.
"He's been yelling for momma all day," she says.
"Awwww, where's my little man," I ask.
"Upstairs in your room."
I go up and scoop him up into a big hug. Oh, I miss him so much. He's getting so big. He'll be walking soon and I will probably miss his first steps. But I keep reminding myself that this is all for the best.
I sit him down and teach him the nursery rhyme my mom taught me. He's a pretty fast learner. That will come in handy once he starts going to school. I hope Tyson doesn't start up trouble. He doesn't even want Ryder. There has to be something behind his sudden change of heart.
After he learned the rhyme, I took him outside to play on his bouncer that my parents bought him. Oh, he's so spoiled! They just buy him all types of things. I hope he doesn't get TOO accustomed to it! I'm going to be broke when we first start out. The last thing I need is to have a spoiled child who wants everything! No, the last thing I need is to get involved with DeAndre McMillan. Why do I have a feeling that that's easier said than done?

*Christa REALLY likes Dee......I like him too! He's a lazy sim so he does that hunched over pose alot, but on him it's so cute.....how warped am I, lusting over pixels......oh well. It was a bit long but I won't be updating on her for a bit. Gotta play everyone else. My favorite switches from week to week so sometimes I have to shake myself and say, Hey the others want a turn too!

4 comments:

  1. I really like how you keep a blog about a whole legacy. I was wondering if you wanted to check out my blog, Upper Jubilee.You might need to copy and paste the link. :)
    http://jubileehillshood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've never liked the idea of having heirs and leaving people out! I would love to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how it looks like Dee has his name on his shirt. It made me laugh.

    I can see why Christa likes Dee but also why she'd be a little nervous about jumping into another relationship. I dislike this Tyson the more and more I hear about him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was totally coincedential Sullivan! I really don't like Tyson and I may have him become the victim of an untimely death! Christa has been through alot, so on this one, I'm going to let her make her own decision......I hope she ends up with Dee but if she doesn't......I'll TRY very hard to stay out of it lol

    ReplyDelete