Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A New Chapter

SO much has been going on in the Hoh Fruhm House! I don't even know where to begin! For starters, Asia finally found the girl of her dreams in Caryl Day, another Hoh Fruhm girl who we didn't even know was gay, but we are so happy for them!
Lilith Pleasant and her sister Angela have both been coming to our parties. It's a bit strange seeing as how Fallon used to have a thing with Dirk, but we've all just gotten past that......well we THOUGHT we were past it!
We had a party and invited over a bunch of people and Lilith and Angela were in attendence. They seem to not like each other at all which is crazy since they're twins, but that's the way it is. Fallon was still fawning over Dirk and no one could tell her anything! We knew it was going to get ugly......and it did........
Lilith and Angela were outside brawling over God knows what by the end of the party. Dirk was pretty upset about it and I knew Fallon would want to come to his rescue. I told her not to, after all, her and Cash were doing great. He had already graduated but he came by all the time to see her.....I tried to tell her to drop Dirk.......
Cal and I are officially a couple now.....I don't know, it feels kinda good! He understands me and isn't turned off by how whishy washy I can be at times. He's a really special guy......He asked me about getting a place together when we graduated but I knew that I wasn't ready for that. He said it was ok, just to know that he would be at my apartment all the time!
After my dad was murdered, I was in a pretty crabby mood but Cal didn't let that keep him from me.....he pulled me out of my funk. AJ was as much of a dad to me as anyone else's and he was there after my biological dad screwed up everything. I miss him so much and I always will.......
Cal helped me take my mind off of it in everyway that he could......although I think this was his favorite way! I'm pretty sure I'm in love with him and I think that it's about time for me to tell him. The biggest thing that AJ's death taught me is that life is short and you have to live in every moment.
We came back and played Don't Wake the Llama with Jane. She was graduating soon and I knew I would miss her so I wanted to spend as much time with her as I could. She's a really special girl.
We decided to throw one last party for Jane. Now by this time, Jasmine and Gunnar had broken up and she had a new outlook on life........she didn't care who she was with, any love was good love.......we never thought that she would stoop this low, knowing how Fallon felt about Dirk, but she did.....
Fallon was dancing out in the living room when she saw Dirk come out of the room with Jasmine. Dirk didn't look her in the eyes, but tried to just walk on to the refrigerator like everything was fine.......it wasn't!
Fallon ran up to Dirk and slapped his face, screaming about how she couldn't believe he would do this with her sorority sister. Dirk yelled back saying that they weren't together and that he could do whatever they wanted to do. Fallon was furious!
She stormed off when Jasmine walked up proclaiming that Fallon was crazy and she didn't she what the big deal was......well that just seemed to piss Fallon off that much more........
She immediately called Cash over and started making out with him outside the house. I told her that was a childish thing to do and she couldn't keep using Cash to get back at Dirk. She assured me she wasn't and said that she didn't care what Dirk did.....
So here we are at the present. I'm graduating today and I couldn't be happier! My mom came to show her support even though she really hasn't been the same since AJ died. She's either angry or sad and I know it's the grief eating at her.....I hope she's going to be ok.......
Of course Cash came too. He tells me that he is so proud of me and is happy that I'll be moving to my own apartment........now we can finally have some privacy!
No one told Lilith about the mishap with Dirk, Fallon, and Jasmine. But by the look on her face, I think she knows now......I kinda feel sorry for the girl.....she's really got some demons to work out.........
Dirk and Jasmine have decided to continue their relationship...........I can't believe the two of them would do that to Fallon, but hopefully now she will let it go and concentrate on Cash before he finds someone else.......I'm just glad I'm moving out because all Jasmine and Fallon do now is fight!
A college grad, can you believe it? I'm so excited to start my new life.......it's been such a crazy ride so far, I can't wait to see where it leads me next!!!!

*I know this was a bit long and a bit rushed, but I got so behind with pictures when I was posting Taj's story.......I should be back up again soon! And FYI: ACR is crazy! They're so hormonal now!

1 comment:

  1. That's college kids for you! They have so much spare time but ACR certainly helps them fill it!

    ReplyDelete