Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Thursday, July 9, 2009

WHAT UP!

Where to begin? Hmmmmm...well, I'm Christian Taylor, Jr but no one in the world calls me that. I go by the name of CJ.......has a better sound! I'm the son of Aiden and Kelly Taylor and I only have 1 sibling, Fallon Taylor. I like to think of myself as the cool one in the family. My parents are both geeks who are obsessed with science! My mom is even a witch! Hard to believe I know. Fallon is ok but she is one of those pathetic, wear your heart on your sleeve kind of girls. And me? I'm just about having fun and enjoying life!
My parents are still all doe-eyed for each other. I guess it's good, but who wants to see that? I mean really? They're always sneaking hugs and kisses when they think nobody's looking. Kinda turns my stomach ya know? I can't wait until I go off to college. One, I'll be away from here and two, they'll be plenty of girls and parties and girls!
Me and my dad have been working on this old junk car he bought for me to drive. Bonding he calls it. It hasn't really been all that bad and I've found that I actually have a love of cars. I'm pretty good with my hands and hopefully can use them to get a few scholarships for college.
My dad does most of the engine work and I do the body, but I'm in a hurry to get this baby on the road so I'll probably end of finishing it myself. I'm thinking of having my own car lot when I graduate from college. You know, maybe study business and start out small with a few cars that I restore. Who knows what I'll end up doing? Anyhow it's been an experience.
Dad's been busy with work, so I have to put the finishing touches on myself. No problem that just makes it more so my car. It just needs some tires and a fresh coat of paint and......
Tada! She's a beaut huh? I can't believe it's finally done! Do you have any idea how great it's going to be to have my own car? No more stupid school buses. No more whining and pleading to my dad to borrow his car. Smooth flame lines right? I love my car. It's no BMW but it's mine and I built it with my own hands!
Girls love a guy with his own wheels. I've been pretty popular since finishing the car. The girls see me in the parking lot before school with my car and they all want a ride......and I mean of course I'm going to let them! Monday Allison Walker came home with me. She'd be a cute girl if she did something with that hair! I guess I could shape and mold her into the beautiful sculpture she has the potential to be......or I could just find another sculpture!
So Tuesday I brought home Jenna Lewis. Again with the hair! What's with the girls in my school and their choice of hairstyle? It's just awful!
I decide to say good-bye to Jenna and make myself a fruit salad before starting on my homework. My parents could pay for me to go to school with no problem, but it would be better if I got scholarships to pay for it. I don't want to feel like I owe them anything, ya know? I can pretty much take care of myself at this point in my life.....plus, if I get scholarships, maybe they'll consider letting me get a house on campus instead of staying in the dorms!
I can cook! Don't be confused because I'm sitting around eating fruit. I just don't LIKE to cook. My mom usually fixes something when she comes home from work so I just need something to hold me over until then.
My mom really misses Fallon. She sits in her room sometimes and just looks through old family albums. I'm kinda worried about what she'll do once I leave too. I hope she'll be ok......maybe they should think about getting a dog or a cat......I mean there's no replacement for me, but at least she would have someone to pamper and baby.
Apparently dad has noticed that I've been bringing home different girls. So he decides to give me "the talk". Ugh, how embarrassing is it to sit and listen to your father ramble on about the birds and the bees? I love my cousin Christa, but I hate her at the same time. Every since her little mishap, we've all been paying for it. Every Taylor adult with a teenager decided that they would sit their children down and talk to them. I mean my gosh, it's not like Christa didn't know she could get pregnant! She made a mistake! Now I have to pay for it......
Then he takes my mom downstairs in a sad effort to get her out of her funk. I mean dancing around in the living room is a bit lame. I suggested he take her away on a vacation, but he insists that he can't leave me home alone. I'm going to graduate soon! Can't wait to get outta this house!
The weekend rolls around and I decide to invite over my cousins Tyler and Matthew. They too have been subjected to "the talk." Tyler has it worse than the rest of us because Christa is his sister. So his parents are REALLY on his butt. My cousins are pretty cool guys. Matt and his twin sister will start college the year after me and Tyler the year after that. We all can't wait!
My aunt Kasha has been coming over alot since my grandmother died. I loved my grandmother, but she was kinda weird when it came to Aunt Kasha. I think she's doing great and Uncle Craig is a cool guy. But my grandmother didn't think so! Aunt Kasha has been feeling bad every since she died so my dad has been trying to convince her that she has nothing to feel bad about.
It's the weekend but I still make sure to study because like I said, I really want to get those scholarships. I already have a 4.0 so I just need to work on my other skills. Hmmmm......I need to do something for community service.......does dating homely girls count?
Dad has asked my grandfather to move in. I love grandpa but I'm glad I'm leaving soon. Dad is bad enough without having grandpa on my butt too! But he brought his dog Hersey with him so that works out for my mom. She loves dogs so it should be fine.......I hope......
I'm headed over to LaQuest Beach. My dad is cramping my style when I bring my dates home. So I now I make sure to meet them somewhere else. Gotta love having your own car!
*I'm excited to play CJ at university. He has a very interesting personality and I rolled flirty and party animal for his random traits so he should be alot of fun! He just kept bringing home different girls from school! I'm about to have alot of young adults! Matthew, Madison, CJ, Tyler, and Amara are all about ready to begin school. I plan to keep them spaced out enough that I won't have to play then all as adults at the same time......I haven't been playing their houses as I should and I have gotten a bit behind, but I'm sure I'll catch them all up. (Even if I have to cheat to do it!)

2 comments:

  1. CJ is a riot! I love how he thinks dating homely girls might count as community service. LOL.

    When you were talking about how all the parents in your hood are on their kids' cases because of Christa, it reminded me of my Abigail. She sort of became the cautionary tale for my hood and it looks like Christa could go the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's really going to be alot of fun! Poor Abigail! I think Christa will come out on top in the end if she keeps her head on straight......

    ReplyDelete