Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Monday, July 6, 2009

The Honeymoon: Part II

We started our last day of our honeymoon by going to the spa at Three Lakes. Zoe decided to relax in the sauna before jumping into the hot spring. The subject of babies came up last night and Zoe is ready to start having them.......I kinda want to wait and just enjoy my time with her, but if it's what she wants.......we decided that she will stop taking her birth control when we get back home.....maybe it will take a few tries before she gets pregnant.....I hope so anyway!

I want to try out the swedish massage and let me tell you, it's wonderful! Zoe is interested in learning it which is great because now I can get massages at home! Man, this is the life!
After her time in the sauna, Zoe heads straight for the hot springs. She looks hot in her bikini huh? Hmmmm.......can't wait to get her back to the cabin!
As soon as my massage is done, I join Zoe in the springs. My muscles feel like linguini after that massage and I have never been more relaxed than I am right now. I kinda hate to go back home tomorrow.....our time here has been magical.....
Zoe takes her turn on the massage table and gets lessons on how to give one. It cost us a pretty penny, but I think that it's SO worth it! Soon I'll be coming home to soothing massages......I need to learn to do it too so I can give her some.....
After we were all relaxed we decided to head on back to the cabin to begin the last phase of total relaxation..........
And let me tell you, this is my FAVORITE part! What is more relaxing than making love to your wife? I hope that I always feel this way......I know some couples who have been married for a while would say that its just the newlywed syndrome, but I don't think so....I think we'll always be this way......
And so today we must return back to our regular lives.....it was a really nice getaway, though. But games don't design themselves and Zoe needs to get back to her job at the restaurant......
This cabin is a really nice investment......maybe when we come back, we'll be bringing along a kid or two......that's if Zoe has her way......which I'm sure that she will!
I think she's really sad to go as well. It was such a wonderful vacation......at least we'll always have our memories.....and it's not like we can't come back again when we have the time......
Ah, home sweet home! It's not the breezy, clean air of the mountains, but I did kinda miss our house........I guess now we are officially starting our lives together........
And I can't think of a better way to do that than this! Guess the honeymoon's not over after all!

*They both have continuous wants to have children so I'm going to just let ACR take control. I'm going to start linking to their profiles on their homepage so you can get a better understanding of their personalities. It's a work in progress so bear with me!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Oh god! You're going to have her popping out kids left and right if you leave it to ACR!! LOL!! I hope they don't have kids right away. He's not ready...they both should be ready to have kids!

    This was a great post! I need to send my fam on a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the feeling this might be a big family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! There's already about 35 Taylors running around the neighborhood.....after the first one she's going back on birth control! I'm limiting the babies to 2 per family.....unless I just feel generous and decide to let a family have more......it's hectic keeping up with everyone!

    ReplyDelete