Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Monday, July 13, 2009

Major Changes

There have been quite a few changes in the Curtin household lately. I have decided to give up my modeling. Not completely, I'll still do ads for RJ's boutique and for things around Pleasantview, but I will no longer be traveling. I'm going to work in my flower shop and concentrate on my kids. Katelyn will be a teen soon and Rayne is growing faster everyday and is having a birthday today. So I think it's just for the best.
Katelyn has been working very hard at school and at soccer. Me and Kyoshi are very proud of her and we hope she keeps it up once she goes to high school.
Flowers by Angela is really doing well now that I have the time to give it the attention it deserves. People come from all over to get one of my arrangements. Even RI's husband Donte shops in my store! And with PV Heights being developed, soon there will be a whole slew of new customers coming in.
I sold a snapdragon arrangement to a nice young lady and it turns out she's an undercover reporter. She's given my business a good review and it will be written up in an article for the Daily View!
I really love this store. My dad bought it for me when I was still in college and I worked on it whenever I wasn't modeling. I think I can get it all the way to the top if I continue working as hard as I have. It may be alittle hard with Kyoshi working so much at the hospital. I never wanted my kids to be raised by a nanny so I may have to stay home a little more until Rayne starts school.
My cousin Aiden Taylor came by today. We were all saddened by the passing of his mom. Aunt Anna was a nice woman. He has convinced his dad to move in with him and they bought a smaller house in Carson City with a greenhouse that his dad could work in. They no longer needed the big house since their son CJ has gone off to college. I hope it all works out for them!
I invite Jayla over to help us celebrate Rayne's birthday. She brings over her live in boyfriend Nicholas McArthur. He seems like a nice guy, just a bit full of himself. Jayla is a model and she doesn't look in the mirror at herself as much as he does!
They head straight for our hottub and start making out! I tell them that Katelyn would be home soon and she didn't need to see her Aunt Jayla sucking face with her boyfriend! Ugh, they're still in that silly "new love" phase where all they want to do is makeout!
Katelyn got her first A+ today and she is so excited! She's going to be smart just like her father. Maybe she'll even want to be a doctor like him too!
Jayla gets out of the hottub just in time and we talk about how we need to have a family reunion. I mean we haven't all been together since KD's wedding and that was some time ago. Plus a wedding isn't really a family reunion. We need to rent out a park and barbeque and just let the kids run around and play and just have fun! I need to talk to mom about getting everyone together.......
Katelyn brought home one of her little friends from school. I honestly can't remember her name but she's a nice kid. Katelyn's also been hanging out with her cousin Arlena as well. It's nice that she has someone her own age to play with. Kyoshi now comes home in a limo which I think is a bit much for a doctor, but the hospital insists on sending it for him.
My mom painted this portrait of me and my dad at my wedding. It's beautiful isn't it? She stopped by and gave it to me and I immediately hung it on my wall. It was such a happy and special day.......I will always remember marrying Kyoshi.......
Jayla is the perfect aunt! She loves spending time with her nieces. I asked her about having kids of her own and she said she can't wait to be a mom, but that her and Nic aren't ready for kids yet. She's still getting use to living with him! I think that she may be having second thoughts about him, but I could be wrong........
Oh, I love this man! Kyoshi has always been my rock. He's been there through the long trips overseas when I was modeling. He's been there through seeing me up on billboards around town. He's even been there when I was fat and pregnant and complaining all the time! No matter what I look like or what I choose to do, Kyoshi is always there for me. And I love him for it.
It's Rayne's big day and my little girl is growing up! It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with her and talking to her through my stomach! Now she's here and she's growing so fast!
Jayla had to leave before Rayne and me blew out her candles. Nic works as a professional party guest and so he has to show his face in all the clubs around town on a regular basis. I gave her a hug and told her to come back and visit by herself so we could talk.
Geez, Rayne looks just like her dad! Darn it, both girls look like Kyoshi.....I'm the one who carried them! Ugh, no matter, she's still a cutie pie.
As Katelyn and Kyoshi discuss how Arlena is now Katelyn's bestfriend, I look around the table and take in just how lucky I am. I thought I would be sad about not modeling anymore, but surprisingly, I am content with my life right now. And hopefully that won't change.

No comments:

Post a Comment