Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Past Loves

Life. You just never know where you're going to end up. You never know how the choices you make will affect you later on in your life. Arlen and I have settled into a comfortable existence in our new apartment together. Little did I know it was about to get shaken up by some people from our past.
We've been making out and making love more now than we did when we were younger! I'm so glad that we're here. Together. I'm 67 years old and I feel like my life is just beginning. How crazy is that?
I've talked to Damien about it and he says that he and Jordan are exactly the same. Not exactly the type of thing you want to hear from your brother-in-law about your sister, but oh well! I'm really glad we decided to move into the same building as them. It's been great hanging out again......
I went to Amelia's Closet looking for some new outfits and ran into Kendra Louie. Kendra is the woman I left Arlen for. She's also the woman who ran off with Arlen's ex-husband Kevin Siew. I was fully intending to walk by her without speaking but she wouldn't hear of it.
"So you can't speak to an old friend AJ?" she asked.
"You're no friend of mine Kendra."
"Look AJ, I don't know what you're upset about. You were about to leave me to go back to that hag so what does it matter if I got together with Kevin?"
"And how is the snake these days? I hope he hasn't been bothering Eliza. She doesn't want anything to do with him. "
"And who's fault is that? She's his daughter AJ, not yours," she said.
"He was an abusive ass, Kendra. I wouldn't be surprised if he was smacking you around."
"Don't you start that AJ. You and Arlen are the reason why he's that way. He's been crazy with anger every since you two had him arrested. He just recently got out again. His temper is just awful and it's all your fault!" she yelled.
"My fault? Do you even know why Arlen divorced him? I was over visiting when he came home and he flew into a jealous rage and slapped her. He slapped her Kendra. The man is a control freak with no respect for women."
"He wasn't always that way AJ. I'm actually glad I ran into you. AJ, he blames you and Arlen for the downhill slide of his life. He has vowed to get revenge on you guys. It's all he talks about," she said.
"Kendra I am not afraid of Kevin. He's all hot air."
"I don't think that's the case this time AJ. I was really hurt when you got back together with Arlen. But I got over it and moved on with my life. Kevin never has. He really has it in for you guys. He just got out of jail a few days ago."
"Thanks for the concern Kendra, but I'm not worried. Me and Arlen will be just fine. Kevin knows better than to come sniffing around our home. Anyway, we've moved so he wouldn't be able to find us anyway."
"Really? You're AJ Taylor. Everyone knows where you are. Just watch yourself. Don't underestimate Kevin."
"Yea, whatever Kendra. You need to get away from him as soon as you can," I said walking off.
Damn. When would that loser ever leave us alone. I feel pretty responsible for all of this. Arlen would never have married him if I hadn't left her for Kendra. When will I finally pay for that mistake? How long will this just hang over my head?
I get home and Arlen has already heard about Kevin's latest stint in jail.
"I can't believe he landed himself into jail again. I can't believe I was so wrong about him," she said.
"Arlen, you couldn't have known what kind of person he was. There's no need to blame yourself. You should blame me," I said.
"Oh, AJ it's not completely your fault."
"Jail is actually probably the best place for him. I ran into Kendra today and she said that he's been saying that he wants to get revenge on us. That it's our fault his life is a mess."
"Our fault? Kevin messed up his own life. He did it all to himself. I really can't believe......" she started but was interrupted by our doorbell.
And in walks Kevin Siew himself. I can't believe this guy actually has the balls to come into our house like this. I've never really seen what Arlen saw in him. Guy looks like a monkey's behind if you ask me.
Before I could say anything Arlen jumps up yelling.
"What the hell do you think you're doing, Kevin?"
"Good to see you too Arlen. How have you been?" he asked.
"I'm not going to ask you again. How did you even find us?"
"Well hell, Arlen, you're married to the world famous AJ Taylor, rockstar extraordinare! Didn't take much," he said.
"What the hell do you want?"
"I want you to stop turning my daughter against me. Eliza won't even answer my phone calls anymore. I know it's because you're telling her not to," he said.
"I'm not telling her anything. Maybe it's the fact that she remembers how you use to talk to me. How you use to belittle me right in front of her. Or maybe it's how you use to yell at her. Tell her that she wasn't trying hard enough. Maybe it's any one of those things," Arlen said.
"Now I remember why I treated you the way I did. You're nothing but a spoiled little self involved wench!"
"Hey, don't you talk to my wife like that! I kicked your ass before Siew, and I'll do it again," I stepped up and said.
"Your wife? That's laughable! You want to talk to me about your wife? This is the same wife who you left for someone half her age. The same wife who you left to raise two twin terrors on her own. The same wife who I had to help pick up the pieces of her broken life," he said.
"I was wrong. I don't deny that. But I never laid a hand on Arlen. I never touched her in anger. You're just a coward who would rather hit on women than a real man. Probably hitting on Kendra too huh?" I asked.
"Kendra is no longer your concern."
"Oh, really? Is that why you went back to jail Kevin? For hitting her?" I asked.
"I have never laid a hand on Kendra. She knows her place. Unlike that freak of a wife you got there," he said.
You know what Kevin? Get the hell out of my house. And don't come back or I'm going to call the police," I said.
"Oh don't worry, AJ. This is the last time you'll see me. But don't think for one second that this is over. If it's the last think I do, both you and Arlen are going to pay for what you've done to me," he said walking off.
"Mark my words, AJ Taylor. You and that no good wife of yours are going to pay."
I watched his retreating back and felt a chill go down my spine. Kevin Siew was bad news and I had hoped that he would eventually get over this and move on. I guess I was wrong.
I went upstairs on the roof because I knew that's where Arlen had run off to. I grabbed her silently in my arms and whispered that things would be ok.
"It's never going to be over is it, AJ? We're never going to be able to live our lives without a constant reminder of our past are we?" she asked.
I didn't answer her because I honestly don't know. I don't know what's going to happen to us......
I fixed myself a glass of brandy and silently prayed that one day, we would be able to move on past these shadows of our past.
* AJ Taylor, Arlen Taylor, Gabriella Elise Erikson, and Taj Erikson's lives are going to be interwined for the next couple of posts. I know this is more story like than I've been doing, but sometimes I like to insert some of the stories I've written in my head into my legacy to keep things interesting. The next events for all four of these sims will be connected somehow. But all the rest of the family is going on with their lives just as they were before. These four are the only ones directly linked to my story. On a lighter note, AJ and Kevin really do hate each other! When AJ and Arlen first got back together, AJ and Kevin fought almost everyday because Kevin was constantly showing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment