Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Setup

DeAndre McMillan is a very persistent pain in my ass. The more I try to stay away from him. The more he is determined to stick around! I don't know what I'm suppose to do! Oh, he tries to keep the conversation on safe topics like school, but I know what he's trying to do!
He's been getting more and more flirtatious lately and heaven help me, I can't stop him........I don't want to like him......but he's just so darn likeable! So I've been doing my best to avoid him until........
I ran into him in the hallway like this......Sweet Jacob that man is fine! I mean I wondered how far the tats went but I had no idea........how am I suppose to not think about him when I now have this image forever burned into my brain? This is NOT fair!!!
I'm still hard at work on my novel. I've saved up quite a bit of money and I'm hoping that by the time I graduate I will be able to afford a small house in the new PV Heights Division. Arianna asked me about going out tomorrow night and I haven't been out in a while so I said yea. Then she told me that she also invited Dee......great......
So tonight is the night and Arianna is wearing her signature black. She did put on some bright red lipstick which is out of character for her but she explained that she's meeting a guy there. We're suppose to go out to The Hub downtown.
I dress in a tight fitting body suit. NO I'm not trying to impress Dee.....can't a girl just look nice for a change? Oh, who am I kidding? I want him lusting after me just like I'm lusting after him.......but I guess that's not fair because I have no plans of ever going out with him. Arianna said that she would meet me there because she had a stop to make. I thought it was a little strange, but she is my friend, right?
WRONG! I get there and the only person there is Dee.
"What the hell is going on Dee? Where is Arianna?" I asked.
"Hey, what's with the language? She told me that she would meet me here, that she had a stop to make."
"I'm going to kill her!" I exclaimed.
"Calm down! Is it really that bad that you spend time with me? Look, why don't we go upstairs to the restaurant and have something to eat while we wait for her?" he asked.
"Fine. But this is not a date!"
"If you say so."
We go upstairs and the host greets us with a knowing smile. We are not on a date! Ugh, I'm going to murder Arianna Ying! The host sits us at a secluded booth in the back. We don't need privacy, we need witnesses!
"You know, I don't have a crystal ball, but I think I've been set up," I said.
"Set up? You think Arianna is doing this on purpose? While that would be nice of her, I think she probably just got caught up and is running late. If it is true, at least somebody is willing to give me a chance," he said.
"Look, Dee, it's not that I'm not willing to give you a chance, it's just that......."
"That you have a lot going on right now. I know that Christa, but you make time for your other friends, why not me?"
"You're just different. Look, this isn't going to get us anywhere. Tell me about yourself," I said.
"There's not much to tell. My parents both died when I was a teen. I didn't want to go to a foster home and I didn't have many relatives so I got a job and worked to keep the rent up on the apartment we lived in. I worked my butt off in school and got a couple of scholarships to help me get into college. I don't have any kids, I'm a hard worker, and I know what I want," he said.
"Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your parents. That must have been tough," I said.
"Yea, it was but I've had alot of time to come to terms with it. What about you? Who is Christa Ray?"
"My story isn't as exciting. I grew up in downtown Pleasantview with my parents and my little brother Tyler. I have a pretty big family, some of which are famous. Jayla Hammond is my cousin and Ambrel is my cousin. AJ Taylor is also my uncle. And I have a son named Ryder who is a toddler and is just adorable," I said. Maybe that will get him off my case. No guy wants a woman with a kid.
"Where's the father?" he asked.
"Tyson lives off campus in a house he rents. See I had Ryder when I was still in high school and Tyson was a college freshman. My parents freaked out! But I wouldn't trade Ryder in for anything in the world. Guess that changes the way you think you felt about me, huh?" I asked.
He just stared down at the table.
"Christa, when I said I don't have any kids, I wasn't lying. But I could have had one. I got my girlfriend pregnant when I was in high school, but she decided she didn't want the child. She got rid of it. I've been on my own for a long time now, and that child would have been a part of my family. I would have gotten a chance to start over. So yes, your having a kid does change the way I feel about you. It just makes you that more attractive to me. You could have given Ryder up. But you stuck it out. Your family is important to you and I find that to be the best quality about you," he said.
I thought I would cry! I can't let this man into my life, it spells disaster. But he was so down about the child he never had that I reached across the table and stroked his hand. Just a friendly gesture of comfort, but when I looked into his eyes.......I'm in deep crap......
"Let's hit the dance floor," I suggested,
He raised an eyebrow but said, "Sure."
Dee on the dance floor is hilarious. He has almost no rhythm what so ever! I tried not to laugh at him, I really did, but it was just so very funny!
I finally took mercy on him and pulled him over so we could do a basic two step dance so he wouldn't look so silly. I find it kind of adorable that this overly sexy man can't dance! I could really like him if I let myself. But I can't.
We soon saw someone who's dancing was far worse than Dee's. We just stood there for about 30 minutes just laughing at people on the floor.
"Hey I don't think Arianna is coming," he yelled over the music.
"Nope, I'm going to kill her."
"Let's get out of here. I have something I want to show you," he said.
"Yea, I just bet you do," I said.
"Just come on," he said laughing.
So I followed him out of the club, wondering where it was that he was taking me. I really hope he doesn't think he's getting lucky because he is sorely mistaken! I don't have time to get all caught up in another guy. Ryder is counting on me to be a good mom to him. And I won't let him down.
He took me to this really beautiful park and grabbed my hand and we layed down and looked up at the stars.
"I know what you're trying to do DeAndre McMillan, and it's not going to work," I said,
"Damn, you really think I'm that bad a guy? Christa, I like you. And I can feel that you like me too. I'm not trying to weasel my way into your bed. I just want a chance to get to know you and spend time with you. Maybe one day even meet your son," he said.
I looked up at the stars.
"Dee, the last guy who made promises to me and said he just wanted to get to know me, got me pregnant and then left me while denying that the child was even his. He recently told me that I was just something to pass the time away for him. And I don't want to go through that again," I said,
"Christa, my name is DeAndre McMillan. Not Tyson whatever his name is. I can understand that you've been hurt. I'm not trying to rush you into anything. I just want to be able to hang out with you without you analyzing my every move and waiting for me to be the jerk your ex-boyfriend was."
"It's not that simple Dee," I said.
"I know. I'm just asking you to try."
"I'll think about it," I said.
Before we could talk about it any further, it began pouring down raining.
"Well, I guess that's that," I said laughing.
"Are you really going to think about it, Christa? Really and truly consider it?"
"Yes, Dee I'm going to think about it."
"Well, when you're thinking about it, you know, adding up the pros and cons, add this to the pros......."
Sweet Jacob, this man can kiss! I was totally not expecting him to do that. But oh does it feel good. His arms feel good wrapped around me and his lips.......I don't even want to get started on those. If he hadn't pulled away when he did, I would have done something I probably would have regreted later.
"Wow. I know you probably want to slap my face, but don't. I just wanted you to see how good we could be together," he said.
"Can we just go home now?" I asked.
"Yea. Let's go."
He walked a little ahead of me which I was grateful for. I needed time to get my boby temp back down to something below sizzle. Damn him! Why did he have to go and do that? Ruin a perfectly good evening with a perfect kiss.......I'm going to kill Arianna!
We get back and I lay into her.
"Where the hell were you?"
"I got a little caught up. I met a guy," she said.
"SO? You couldn't call me and tell me that you needed to reschedule? I just spent the whole evening with Dee," I said.
"So? He seems like a pretty fun guy, I"m sure he kept you entertained. You needed to go out."
"Yea he entertained me alright. He kissed me!" I yelled.
"Oh Christa that's great! So are you two an item now?"
"No, what's wrong with you? Arianna,the last thing I need right now is a guy," I said,
"Speak for yourself because I'm on the hunt for one. And I think I may have found him."
"Yea, well you don't have a kid," I said.
"Oh, for Sim's sake Christa, you don't have a scarlet letter painted on you. People have babies at a young age all the time. It's just never happened in YOUR family before you. It's not as big a deal as you make it."
"I can't help it. Tyson has me feeling like battered goods. I told Dee about Ryder and he didn't even care," I said.
"Christa, I really think you should give him a chance. You don't have to date him or sleep with him right now. Just give him a chance to show you who he is. What could it hurt?" she asked.
"My heart that's what. I'm going to think about it," I said.
"Good. Now I have to get back to my guest."
"Your guest? He's here now? Who is this guy Arianna?" I asked.
"See ya later," she said walking off.
I walk by the window later and see her outside flirting with some guy. At least she seems to have found somebody.........I need to decide what to do about DeAndre McMillan.........

1 comment:

  1. So he's cute, a great kisser and he sounds like a lovely guy to boot! He's certainly pretty appealing but I'm glad Christa's not jumping right in. She's got Ryder to consider so she can't act as rashly as most college students have the luxury of doing.

    ReplyDelete