Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Friday, May 29, 2009

Make Room for Daddy!

So I swallowed my pride and went to see Clay. Matthew was determined to see his father and I couldn't stand in the way because of my feelings about Clay. I really hoped that he would want to see him and Madison too. It would break Matt's heart if he didn't.
"Hello Gabby. You're looking well," he said.
"Gee, thanks Clay. Look, there's no need to make small talk. We both know why I'm here."
"Not to invite me to you wedding since you already had it."
"Why would I invite you to my wedding? What possible reason would there be for me to do that?" I asked.
"Politeness."
"Politeness? You want to talk about being polite when you cheated on me and left me to raise two kids alone? You're crazier than I remember!"

"Look Gabby, I wasn't ready to be a father then. We had just graduated from college! It was too soon to start a family."
"Too soon? You think I was anymore ready than you? I'm the one who was pregnant. I'm the one who gave birth to two of the best kids in the world. And I'm the one who has been raising them with no help from you," I yelled.
"Ok, yea I wasn't there. What does it matter now? You found a man to play daddy so what do you need me for?" Clay asked.
"What? How dare you question my marriage! And Taj is not their father, you are. Matt really wants to meet you Clay and I was hoping you wanted to meet him and his sister too."


"I know you don't believe me, but I've always wondered about how they were turning out."
"You're right. I don't believe you."
"See, that's another reason why I left. You're always fussing about something. I said I wanted to see them and I did," Clay said getting angry.
"You didn't leave, I put your ass out. And if you wanted to see them, you would have tried to contact me."
"As unreasonable as you are? And I don't need your "husband" breathing down my neck either."
"Me and Taj just got married. The twins are almost teens and you haven't lifted a finger to help them. They need to know you Clay, to see both sides of where they come from. I'm taking them to Sugar Cube Bowling alley tonight. If you want to meet them, you'll show."
It was the worst feeling to have to beg a father to see his kids. I hoped that he would show and not disappoint them.

We reached the alley and Clay did in fact show up. I couldn't stand to see how fake he acted with the children. Like he was so happy to see them. Like I had been keeping him away from them. I hate Clay Miller!Matt was so excited about meeting his dad. He was trying to bowl a perfect game to impress him. Everytime he was up, he was in fierce concentration, trying to make a strike. He was asking Clay all kinds of questions. I really hope that meeting his father will make him be a little nicer to Taj. It's really silly for him to have such animosity towards a man who has been nothing but nice to him.
Clay, of course, was eating up all the attention from Matt and trying to impress him as well. I just hated to see him doing that, knowing that this wasn't the real Clay. But Matt had to see for himself that Clay as not the great guy he was attempting to portray himself as. I just hope it isn't too hard on him when he sees it.

Madison, on the other hand, appreciated seeing her father, but was concerned that Taj would be sad that he couldn't come. He and Madison were very close and she didn't want him to have hurt feelings. Clay didn't like that Madison was concerned about Taj and so he didn't treat her with as much attention as Matt. This pissed me off, but Madison didn't seem to mind. She's always been a good judge of character and I think she knows what her dad is really about.

After bowling, we all sat down at the built in diner and had dinner. Well, they had dinner. I was feeling a bit pukey. Guess that comes from hanging out with Clay. All in all, I would classify it as a success. Matt was finally happy. But I just didn't know how long his happiness would last.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, the poor kids! Such a typical, realistic event too, unfortunately! Even with a good step dad a boy (especially) wants to impress his dad.

    ReplyDelete