Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Jordan Hammond: An Intro

Hey! I'm Jordan Hammond and this is my life......what's left of it anyway! I am a retired ballet dancer and I live in the house where I grew up......I inherited it when my parents passed and me and my husband Damien and our two kids moved in some years ago.

This is my husband Damien Hammond. He is a retired entertainer. He's a wonderful man and I love him with all my heart......we'ved been together ever since we were teenagers! We have two wonderful daughters together and one granddaughter.

These pictures hang in our bedroom. Just a reminder of our love throughout the years. Damien has always been there for me and I cannot imagine my life without him.

This is my daughter Angela Curtin, a catalog model that lives in LaQuest beach with her husband Kyoshi and their daughter Katelyn. She is a very hardworking model and an even better mother to Katelyn.

And this is our youngest daugther Jayla. She is also a model and she attends Acadamie Le Tour. We are so proud of her! We were afraid that she was going to try to skip college and concentrate on modeling. But we talked it over with her and she decided that she needed a degree to have after she was done modeling. Plus she is interested in an acting career.

I know you're probably wondering what two retired people do all day.....well we run a store! My parents opened up a party supply store, A & A Party Supplies, and left it to me in the will. Early on I was so busy dancing that it was closed for a while, but after retirement me and Damien decided to reopen it. I do the footwork of selling items and we have a young girl that restocks items.

Damien works behind the cash register. It's really great to be able to work together. Sometimes the togetherness is a bit too much and we go out separately with friends. We have a good balance that enables us to spend time together and apart.

I love selling things! You never know if the person will want to buy it or not and it's a challenge to make the sell. I didn't think I would love it as much as I do but it's really great. If I didn't have this I would pull my hair out with all the free time I would have!

Another big chunk of my life is spent on the phone to my daughters. It's a bit lonely here without them. I miss having my little girls around....now they're grown women with their own lives. I know I they still need me. Angela almost had a heart attack when Katelyn was born because she didn't know what to do! So I guess it's ok being a grandma too!

No comments:

Post a Comment