Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Aiden Taylor: My Intro

Well hello! My name is Aiden Taylor, and this is my life! My parents are Christian and Anna Taylor and my sister is Kasha Ray. I have a beautiful wife, Kelly, and two kids, Fallon and Christian Jr. I am at the top of my oceanography career and I work as the Hand of Poseidon. I only work three days a week and bring home a pretty hefty paycheck so it's a pretty good job to have!
This is my wife Kelly who works in journalism. She is also a witch! Not in the sense that she gets on my nerves, but she's actually a real witch. We are both really into the supernatural so when she made the decision to get into it, I was fine with it. It's actually pretty cool and you should see the stuff she can do! She recently opened up her own store to sell some of her witchy creations. It's called Bewitching, and its right here in Carson City where we live.

This is my daughter Fallon. She's you average teenager. She hates wearing her private school uniform, and most days I think she hates her mother and me. She loves sports and can get a bit competitive at times. So much so that her brother refuses to even play catch with her anymore! She isn't the nicest person in the world. But Kelly is working on something to change that!

This is Christian Jr, but we just call him CJ. CJ is a great little man with big dreams of working in a science related field. He studies very hard and hopes to get at least 3 scholarships when he comes off to college.


What do I do with all my time off? I try to spend it with my children. CJ loves our time together, but Fallon always thinks I'm trying to butt into her life! I also play lots of pool with my cousin KD. We were the only guys born in the second generation of the family, so we had to stick together! KD is a great guy and while I love my family life, sometimes I envy his single life. Especially when Fallon and I get into arguments! Who knows what she says about me!


I miss this little girl. When Fallon was a child, she was my princess. Then she became a teen and all hell just broke lose. Now she's interested in boys and shutting me out.......thank God I only have one daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment