Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Monday, May 25, 2009

Eliza Ambrel Siew: Intro

That's me when I was 17 years old. That's also my first album cover! Yes, I'm a singer and my name is Eliza Ambrel Siew, but I go by Ambrel. I am the daughter of Arlen Taylor and Kevin Siew and my step-dad is AJ Taylor. I have two half-sisters and a half brother, Rochella Jalise McGaw, Gabriella Elise Erikson, and Kyler Dewayne Taylor. I am currently a sophmore at Academie Le Tour and am a co-founder of the Hoh Fruhm sorority house with my cousin Jayla Hammond.
Alot of people wonder why I even bother attending college when I have a hit record under my belt. Well, I've always wanted to attend college and when the whole music thing happened, I decided not to let that stop me from going. Even though I hate the assignments, the parties are fun and the guys are hot!
When Jayla approached me after she had purchased the house, I thought it was a wonderful idea. I mean having a sorority house is excellent! It's a lot of fun, and we get lots of free housekeeping from the pledges! We currently have 3 members other than me and Jayla. Of the three I only picked one of them and that's Jasmine Rai. But more about her later.

And my love life? Well after my parent's bitter divorce, I've decided that love is for chumps. But, I've recently met a great guy by the name of Cal Rodgers, a dj for the local clubs of Pleasantview. We've only had one date and it was amazing.......so amazing that I've been kinda avoiding him......the last thing I need is to fall in love with some guy....I'm enjoying my life right now!

I love my mom with all my heart.....even my step-dad has a place in my heart......but my dad? He's an ass who made me and my mom's life hell when I was growing up......I was glad when she decided to divorce him.....now that I've made a little money, he thinks he can come back into my life.....WRONG! I want nothing to do with him and have to tell him this on a regular basis......he's a persistent little jerk, I have to give it to him!

This is my room in the HF house. Yes it's a little dark, but I think tastefully so! My music is more on the rock side so it fits me I guess. I am not a goth or emo but I do love the darker tones.....don't get me wrong I love colors sometimes too!
So that's me in a nutshell.....I mean we haven't even skimmed the surface, but to give my whole life story would be a book at this point in my life.....kinda sad considering I'm only 20 years old!

1 comment: