Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Christa Ray: My Intro

Hey peeps! My name is Christa Ray and this is my so called life. I mean I love my life as much as the next 15 year old girl......but being 15 sucks sometimes. My parents don't understand me, or at least pretend not to. I think I'm a pretty reasonable person but they look at me like I'm from another planet!

So I spend as much time away from the house as they will allow! My favorite place to hang is the Carson City Teen Hangout.....yea, I know lame name but it's a pretty cool place. I come, get some snacks, people watch, and enjoy just being AWAY from home!

I even hit the dance floor from time to time! I'm ok I guess, but I only dance when there's not alot of people around. Gotta work more on my moves before I show the world!

These are my parents, Kasha and Craig Ray. Disgusting, isn't it? They act like they're on a honeymoon all the time! I guess I should be happy that they're all in love and will always be together, but c'mon.....who wants to look at this all the time?

This little genius is my brother Tyler. Tyler is a dweeb. I mean I love him, but standing outside looking through that telescope is his favorite hobby.....how sad is that? Maybe as he gets older he'll come out of his shell more. Who knows?

See what I mean? Staring at me like I have three eyes or something.....I know it's because she wishes I was more like her....but she was a rebel too so I don't see what her problem is! She dropped out of school against my grandparent's wishes and ran off and married my dad! I'm sure it's because I'm not all into sports and would rather play the drums than shoot a basketball.....I have lousy coordination!

Every week she demands that we sit down to at least two family meals. It's tough because we're all so busy so it usually doesn't happen until the weekends. Mom took over my grandmother's art shop and just turned it into a photo studio so she's busy with that. My dad is a college professor and works all week long. Tyler belongs to an after school geek club ( I forget the name or even what it's about!). And me? Well I just got a job so that I can afford my own drum set. Of course mom got me the job and it's sports related. I work as a water girl for my cousin Gabriella Elise's soccer team, The Fighting Lady Llamas. It's a stupid gig but it pays pretty nice and once I get my drum set I'm quitting!

This is my bestfriend Arianna Ying. Yes I know Ying doesn't really fit her, but what can I say? She's a quirky girl who wears way too much make-up but is the bestfriend a girl could have! She loves to sing and we are thinking of starting up our own band, with me as the drummer of course.
What do we talk about? Music, boys, fashion, boys, school, boys! Yes I like boys although I think my parents are afraid I don't. Can't judge a book by it's cover you know! They're just weirded out because of how I dress. My mom use to dress me in all this frilly stuff and they can't believe my choice of style.....like I said they don't get me!

We even play a few rounds of kicky bag.....the guy in the background? Charles Hamilton. I don't know how Arianna knows him but she brought him with her when she came over.....doesn't matter, if all college guys look like him then I am definitely reconsidering going! I don't really think I want to waste my time....but for God's sake don't tell my parents!

I'm always sad to see her go....I always wished that Tyler had been a girl so maybe I would have someone who understands who I am......but at least I have her around.....I'd go crazy if I didn't!

So tonight me and my cousin Fallon Taylor are sneaking out! Yes, it's Sunday and I'm going to be dead on my feet in school tomorrow, but hey it's SO worth it!

Now I have no idea how me and Fallon got so close.....we're like day and night! She's the daughter my parents should have had! Actually maybe we do need to switch families! Her parents are cool. Her mom, Kelly, practices witchcraft.....I mean, how cool is that? Fallon is the star on her school's basketball team and is also the girliest girl I know.....my mom would be in love! Despite the differences, we get along wonderfully and hang out all the time. She just started dating Dirk Dreamer who has been a wonderful influence on her in my opinion.....she's not as stuffy as she was.....she would never have snuck out before!

I really love to paint, even though I suck. I think I'm just a more creative person than my folks. Even my dad gets out in the backyard shooting hoops......I'm just not that kind of girl! My parents also freaked when I redecorated my room. It was pink for goodness sakes! Pink? That is SO not me so I changed it......my mom doesn't even like to come in here!

So Fallon calls and says she's outside and I walk out and there's a limo! Apparently, Dirk's dad is seeing the daughter of the richest man in Pleasantview and the family has been enjoying some added perks! I am not complaining! I've never even been in a limo before!

So I get back about 4 in the morning.....school and work is gonna suck tomorrow! But I had alot of fun and Dirk seems like a really nice guy. It's actually funny....me and Dirk go to the same public school and Fallon is in private school but she is the one who ends up meeting him! I mean I've seen him around but never paid any attention to him. Oh well, they both will be going off to college soon and I'll be stuck here trying to get by!

Just as I thought, school and work sucked today! But it's 6 o'clock and I'm finally home and now I'm off to do this stupid homework.....gotta keep the grades up to keep the rents off my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment