Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Thursday, May 21, 2009

AJ Taylor: Intro

(Sorry his intro is so long but he's a rockstar......gotta be dramatic lol)

Well what can I say about me? I am a retired rocker, and I've played all over the world. I've seen it all, done it all, and now I've settled into a peaceful life with my wife Arlen. Although our life wasn't always peaceful. To introduce myself you gotta know about my past.....my dirty, grimy past! Excuse the horrible beginning pictures, they're older so you know the quality isn't as good.
Me and Arlen fell in love in high school. Even then I was very good at guitar and played all the time. Of course you know the ladies love a musician! So I wasn't as faithful to her as I could have been. But she hung in there and stuck it out.

We got to college and there were so many beautful women! And by this time I was well known around Pleasantview and was playing in gigs around the city. Arlen caught me cheating on her and decided that she had had enough and broke up with me! I couldn't believe it! I knew I had messed up bad, so I begged for her forgiveness and after she gave it I asked her to marry me!

So my parents and her parents were against the wedding. My parents feared that I was simply marrying her so that she wouldn't leave me. Her parents didn't think I was able to be faithful to her. But we got married anyway and things were great.

She got pregnant, we had twin girls, Gabriella Elise and Rochella Jalise. I loved those girls with all my heart! They were my little princesses. Shortly after their 3rd birthday, my mom passed away suddenly. I was just heartbroken! I didn't know what to do!

So I took my frustration out on Arlen and our marriage suffered. I stayed out on the road more often and was seeing other women behind her back. But I came back around and things got better.
We then had our son Kyler Dewayne and things were great. But I was still sneaking around with other women and eventually got caught. Arlen couldn't believe that I would do this to her again and so after slapping my face, she told me she wanted a divorce. I couldn't blame her. I moved out into a small apartment with Kyler Dewayne. The twins stayed with their mother.

I was dating all kinds of women. When the ladies found out that I was single, I had a different date for every night of the week! I wasn't happy though and I felt that I needed to set a better example for my son. So I moved Kendra Louie in with me. She is the woman I was seeing in college and recently that caused Arlen to break up with me.

Arlen started dating this loser name Kevin Siew and ended up marrying the SOB. She got pregnant and had a daughter, Eliza Ambrel Siew. Seemed like she was better off without me.

Time moved on and eventually Arlen and I were gray haired and middle aged. The twins had been telling me how Kevin mistreated their mom and was always yelling at her. They ran off to college as soon as they could to get away from the situation.

Me and Arlen slowly became friends again and I was over visiting one day when Kevin came home in a rage! He accused Arlen of cheating with me and had the nerve to hit her. I immediately jumped on him but since he was like 12 years younger, he beat me!

But Arlen was into voodoo magic and cast a spell on him that left in incapacitated! He was screaming in pain and I was laughing my ass off!

She broke off things with him and thanked me for my help. Little did we know that Kevin had been cheating on Arlen......with my girlfriend Kendra! So Kendra kicked me out and moved him in. I moved in with Arlen and we got closer.....

We eventually got remarried and I adopted little Eliza. She had seen what an ass her dad had been and quickly bonded with me. After the wedding I decided that Arlen deserved all of my attention after what she had been through. So I retired from music and held a fairwell tour.

I love music and sometimes I do miss it....but everytime I look at Arlen and think about all that we've been through, I know I made the right decision. And now my step-daughter Ambrel is singing her way to the top of the charts.....guess I rubbed off on her!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow, they've had a drama-filled life, haven't they? I'm glad it's all worked out for the best in the end!

    ReplyDelete