Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Jayla Hammond: A New Tradition


Beautiful isn't it? I decided that I wanted to leave a little piece of me behind at Academie Le Tour so I'm starting a sorority! Welcome to the Hoh Fruhm House! Guidelines for entrance are at least a 2.5 GPA and rigorous pledging period......I mean someone has to clean up right!

Running a sorority is a lot of work, so I knew I would need some help. I asked my cousin Eliza Ambrel to help me. Of course she would have to switch schools, but she really had no ties to Sim State. She happily agreed! I was so excited!

Ambrel had to wait to the end of her semester to move in so I got started on some of the outside work. I have always loved gardening so I planted a small garden on the side of the house. The house was turning out great. I decorated it in pink and blue and those would be the house colors.

The next morning I got up and got ready to get to work. The house would house me, Ambrel, and 4 other girls. So that meant we only had 4 slots to fill for house mates. But we could have as many members as we wanted. I already had two girls in mind. My best friend, Anna Nanale was my first pick. And a girl by the name of Asia Cho was my next. I just had to find them on campus and get them to pledge.

Ambel came by to let me know she would be moving sooner than I thought. Her classes were online, so she could finish out the semester here and then transfer next semester. I was so happy because I would be starting the pledge period and would need help with the girls.

So a few weeks later, Ambrel moved in and we had our first official party! Asia and Anna had been pledging for a while and we decided it was time to let the girls in. It would be the climax of the party.

Ambrel got busy grilling up some hotdogs for our guests. We invited Asia and Anna over in addition to Jane Stacks and Jasmine Rai, our two newest pledges. Ambrel also invited over her friend Cal Rodgers. He is a dj that works in all the hot clubs of downtown Pleasantview. She liked him more than she would ever let anyone know......including him!

I was so happy to invited Anna to move in the house. She is a really smart girl and an all around great person! She was estatic to be out of the dorms! I could sympathize with her! Each of the two extra rooms in the house had beds for two girls. Me and Ambrel, as the founders of the house, had our own private bedrooms. There was a pink and a blue room and Anna decided she would take a bed in the pink room.

Asia was also happy to move in. I had only gotten to know her through the pledge period, but she was a wonderful girl as well. She decided to take a bed in the blue room. Guess the girls wanted their privacy!

Of course, we had to give the girls a make-over. While Hoh Fruhm appreciates individuality in its members, well we have a reputation as well! After all, I'm a model and Ambel is a famous singer! We made them over while keeping their distinctive looks.

And here is Anna. I can't wait for the other girls to finish their pledge period! Then we can get more members who can't stay in the house but can enjoy all the perks of being a Hoh Fruhm girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment