Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Monday, May 25, 2009

More New Faces


Things are going great in the sorority house. We're still dilligently recruiting new pledges. Asia is interested in getting one of the school cheerleaders to join, but I don't know.......you know how they are, always doing those stupid cheers.......that would drive me crazy! The option is up for debate.
Jasmine Rai was close to being inducted when we asked her to come over and help clean up from our last party. After she was done she went outside and decided to take a swim....while under normal circumstances this would have been fine......but as you can see, Asia has on her winter apparel.....its the first day of winter and Jasmine decides to go for a swim! Maybe we should reconsider her induction!

Anna was tired of seeing me going out with Brian Nott so she decided to set me up with a friend of hers.....he turns out to be a pretty cute guy! His name is Nicholas McArthur and he seems to be pretty nice.....we had a great conversation.

So of course I brought out the whole shy girl flirtation! I mean come on he's hot! And he seems to be a better candidate for a boyfriend than Brian Nott.....he's spreading his love all over campus!

So we're standing around outside and he asks me out! Jackpot! I mean you would think that I would have no problem getting a date, being a model and all. But I want something serious, you know? My parents met when they were teens and have had a wonderful marriage, and I want a love like theirs. So I'm pretty picky about who I go out with.....I want love, marriage, and kids and I don't want to waste my time on someone who doesn't want the same things.

Nicholas took me to a very nice restaurant downtown and we had a great date. He's a great conversationalist and he has his own money....he's a professional party guest! You know, like Paris Hilton......I'll admit, that's a bit lame, but he makes it seem so cool! I don't have to worry about whether he's with me because of my status because he has his own......it was a lovely date!

He even kissed me when it was over! It was a really sweet kiss and I hope to be seeing more of Mr. Nicholas McArthur!
Jasmine's pledge time was over and Ambrel invited her to move into the house. That leaves one more bed and Jane Stacks will receive it if she finishes her pledge period.....hopefully now that she's a member, Jasmine won't be swimming in the winter time anymore! Pledging does strange things to people!
And once again, all new members get make-overs to start their new lives as Hoh Fruhm girls. Jasmine decided to take the other bed in the blue room with Asia, so that means that Jane will have the other bed in the pink room with Anna. My little cousin Fallon wants to pledge when she comes to school next year.....but she has to wait until she has finished one semester so that we can see what her grades will be like......she's Aiden Taylor's daughter and she is one cool teen!

Me, Ambrel, and Asia awoke to the sound of rain pounding on the windows, which is very unfortunate because me and Ambrel are going to Takizemu Village for a few days. I have a photoshoot there and Ambrel is coming with me. It was going to be a long flight!

But ah, who cares! It's a free trip to Takizemu Village and I am going to make the best of it......I love my modeling career!

No comments:

Post a Comment