Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kasha Ray: An Introduction

Hello my name is Kasha Ray and welcome to my journal! What can I say about me? Well I'm the daughter of Christian and Anna Taylor. I LOVE sports and went to college to play basketball. After basketball didn't work out, I decided to quit school to join a pro-team. My parents were livid! They also weren't too happy to find out that I was engaged to Craig Ray, a man 6 years my senior. So I quit school and the pro team didn't work out. Me and Craig got married after my parents bit the bullet and gave us their blessing. I am now the owner of Picture This!, an art gallery started by my mother. I have since redone the store and it's now a picture portrait boutique! My husband Craig is a college lecturer and we have two wonderful kids together.

This is my son Tyler who seems to follow his dad's footsteps when it comes education. He is a very hard-working student and we are very proud of him.



This is my daughter Christa. You know how your parents always hope that you will have a child that is just like you? Well Christa is that child! She is very headstrong and outspoken. She's really smart but she doesn't apply herself. She would rather play her guitar than study. We have many a fight about her lack of motivation.


And this is my husband Craig. He's just really wonderful and my parents have welcomed him with open arms. At first I didn't know how well it was going to work out. They were dead set against my decision to marry him. But Craig is a very charismatic guy and worked his way into their hearts.
Me and my parents were getting along fine, but when I decided to renovate the store, my mom was pissed! I told her it was mine to do whatever I pleased. She felt a bit differently about it. So now I have to make sure that my place is a real success. I have to prove myself to them once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment