Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rochella Jalise: Intro

Hey :).....I'm Rochella Jalise McGaw and this is my life! I'm the designer of RJ Taylor fashions and have 2 boutiques, one in LaQuest Beach and one in Pleasantview. I have a wonderful husband, Donte McGaw, who is a successful architect. We have a beautiful daughter named Amara and we are expecting another! My twin Gabriella Elise recently got married and moved out which made me a little sad. We've been living together all of our lives and it's a bit weird living apart. But she's finally happy and so that makes me happy.

This is my wonderful husband Donte. We met in college and got married after graduation. We eloped and got married on Twikki Island, which was so romantic. He really is a wonderful guy. He has to be to put up with my craziness! My business is booming which keep me pretty busy. Between designing clothes, managing two stores, and raising my daughter, he sometimes gets left out. But he always understands and brings me back down to earth when things get crazy.
This is my daughter Amara. She's a budding little fashionista herself! She's a wonderfully curious little girl who is the apple of her father's eye. She really misses her cousins Matthew and Madison since they moved out, but I'm hoping the new baby will help.

This is my first store that I opened up while I was in college. It helps to have a rockstar father with money! I am very proud to say that it is now a level 10 business. I am now working on getting my second store to level 10. I'm half way there! The chain is called RJ Taylor, of course!

I was so excited when I found out I was pregnant again. I leaped into Donte's arms and kissed him. I was never the one who really wanted a big family. I was always so focused on getting my line out there and well known. Then I had Amara and my priorities changed. And changed for the better. I love my little girl and can't wait until the baby gets here!
This is one of the many ads we have done for my line. That's my cousin, Jayla Hammond, modeling the clothes. Her and her sister Angela Curtin are very successful models who thankfully agreed to pose for my ads. She really is a beautiful girl, isn't she?
We recently threw a party for Amara's birthday. This was before Gabby and her new husband and her kids moved out. Amara really had a blast. The little girl in the purple is Gabby's daughter Madison.





The woman up front is my cousin Angela, the model I mentioned before. That's Donte in the white shirt and my brother Kyler Dewayne Taylor in the blue.


Donte decided he wanted to jump in the pool during the party. Everyone soon followed his lead and we had a pool party. But it's getting a bit late and you know how much pregnancy wears on the body! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. I love the clothing ad! Very clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I recently got photoshop and have been just playing around with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is photoshop? I've never used it. I have paint shop pro. I figured Photoshop is better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I've never used paint shop pro but I like photoshop....I'm not the most computer literate person on the planet and it's easy enough for me to use!

    ReplyDelete