Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Plight of a Teenager

I'm sorry.....this picture has nothing to do with anything but he's just so sexy! I mean look at him! I can't believe my parents actually thought I would give him up because they didn't approve! And he turned out to be the best thing I ever did!

Weekends in the Ray household always consist of family meals. I made it mandatory! I want us to always be close and during the week we have so much going on we barely talk. So weekend dinners and breakfast are not up for discussion! They grumble about it but I know they appreciate it!
Craig makes sure that he always spends some time with Tyler.....they have a really close bond and Craig wants to make sure it stays that way.....unlike our relationship with Christa at the moment!
Tyler is a very happy little boy. We encourage him to get out and be active because otherwise he would sit in the house with his nose in a book! Craig and my brother Aiden have planned to take Tyler and Aiden's son CJ on a camping trip in a few weeks....it will be really good for Tyler to get out of the house for a while.

I also stay on the phone for about an hour with my mom on the weekends. The conversation is usually based around her concern that I am running her store into the ground...great to have parents that believe in you right? Monday morning is the opening of the new version of Picture This! and my mom is more nervous than I am!

Christa walks around the house giving everyone but Tyler dirty looks. That girl is just so weird. We had a great relationship when she was younger but now it feels like she justs wants me to butt out of her life.....but I also have plans for a trip of my own.....me and Christa are having a girls weekend soon and she is going to tell me what her problem is with me! Teenagers!

I love it when he looks at me like that! To balance out my income with the store, I also give financial consulting on the weekends to earn a little extra cash. With the store, some days I bring in a big profit, other days I make a few bucks. Hopefully, with the new layout, that will change.

Christa's bestfriend is Arianna Ying. Nice girl but she looks like a clown with all the makeup she wears! But Christa loves her and she's over all the time. They are even talking of starting a band together which is why Christa got a job. She wants to buy a drum set. Peace and quiet will be out the window once she can afford it!

Tyler's bestfriend is probably his cousin CJ. I think it's great because CJ is much more out going than Tyler and encourages him to be outgoing as well. I know they are going to have a ball on their camping trip!

Monday is here and I am a bit nervous about opening the shop. I sunk alot of money into redoing it and my parents will kill me if it fails.....I really hope that I was right about this......But I've been right every other time I have followed my gut....
Craig recently was hired at Sim State as a professor and I am so proud of him! He's really climbing the ladder and loves what he does. He's just a really great man and I know he will do just as good in this position as he did in the high school position.

So I open up the doors and I actually have customers! Jan Gibson was my first official portrait and I think it went really well. Once the word spread about the portraits, I think my store will be a success. It's the only one of its kind in all of Pleasantview!

Jan loved her portrait and couldn't wait to get it home and hang it on her almost bare walls. I was so happy and excited! My last words to Jan? "Tell a friend!"

Tyler returns home from school and brings Amara McGaw with him. Amara is my cousin Rochella Jalise's daughter. I'm glad that he is bringing home friends and being more social. We were worried about him for a minute!

Not a bad start to the week at all. I've started practicing my painting skills. If I get good enough, I can sell the paintings at the store. I've seen Christa painting as well. Maybe I can convince her to paint some for me to sell. With her, you just never knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment