Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Friday, May 29, 2009

New Addition!

Being pregnant sucks! I love my daughter and I love my new baby, but no more kids for me! I just can't take it! I felt like a whale my whole freaking pregnancy! But now the horrible part is over because now I have.....

Little Arlena McGaw, named after her grandmother Arlen. Donte was a bit sad that we had another girl, but he was happy about the new baby. She is so cute! Not cute enough to make me want another one though! Amara is really excited about having a little sister! She really misses Madison and Matthew and the baby is really good for her.

I love my house! It's so beautiful when the sun is just beginning to come up. Today is Saturday and I am a bit exhausted from little Arlena, so Donte is taking Amara our for a daddy/daughter day. I have some stuff to do at my second RJ Taylor shop later and I need some rest!
As they get into the truck, Amara is asking a million questions about what they were going to do. Donte wouldn't tell her, he simply said, "Today is all about Amara and that's all you need to know!"
He decided to take her to Central Park because she loved being outside all the time. They began playing red hands and Amara looks up at Donte and says, "Dad you know I love you right?" That was the first thing he told me when they returned! His could only respond, "Not as much as I love you kid."
He took her to see the human statue which completely freaked her out! She was amazed and frightened at the same time! Donte gave the man a nice tip for his excellent performance.

Donte twirled her around and around. I've told him not to do that because he knows that she gets sick, but he thinks if he does it before she eats then he'll be ok. She's gonna have to throw up on him before he learns his lesson!

After swinging her all around, they have a little tickle fight. Donte really is a good dad and we were both worried that Amara would feel left out once she realized how much work goes into a newborn baby as well as a toddler. So we decided to take turns making sure she always had enough attention. Didn't need a crying baby AND a pouting child to deal with!

Amara ran into my brother Kyler Dewayne's girlfriend at the park. Zoe Gonzalez is an amazing woman, and I hope my brother doesn't screw this up! She's very independent which means she won't smother him and she's very nice. He is so determined not to have a marriage like our parents had that he is jeporadizing his chance at happiness. I've had plenty of talks with him but he has that Taylor pride and stubborness!
Amara was super excited about Arlena and that's all she talks about!
"Daddy when can I play with my sister?"
"Amara, she's just a baby. It will be a little while before she's big enough for you to play with honey."
"Awwww.......what am I suppose to do until then? Madison and Matt moved away and now I don't have anyone to play with."
"Matt and Madison just moved across the street, you'll see them all the time. And you have other cousins you can play with, you know. Like CJ and Tyler. It's gonna be fine."
"If you say so daddy."
When they were done with lunch, Amara decided to impress her dad with her somersault skills. I've told that girl time and time again that twirling around on the floor in a dress is not ladylike. You think she listens? NO!

While Donte and Amara were out playing, I was at RJ Taylor taking care of something I didn't want to have to do. I hate firing people, I do, but when they stop doing their job they have to go! This is, after all, a business. One that has my name on it! A little off subject, but how's my hair? I mean I dyed it red for a change and I'm letting it grow out. I've had the same style for a while now and need a change. The bangs are hot huh?

Pierre Dumas did not take being fired well. Pierre....his name is Paul. He thinks Pierre gives him more cred as a stylist.....yeah right. It's just stupid, we all know he isn't french! He was coming to work and not even going upstairs to his chair! People were coming to me complaining about how there was no one there to give them makeovers! I really miss Gabby. She used to work as my stylist in the LaQuest Beach store on her off days, but now that she's married, she doesn't have the time. Maybe I need to bring that up again.....

Ah, the work of a fashionista is never done! I need to get back into organizing my fashion show. I put it off because I was being there for my family but I need to start planning it again. I had models lined up and everything! Well, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment