Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Angela: My Intro


Hello ladies and gentlemen! I'm Angela Curtin. You all may recognize me from the different ads I've done around Pleasantview. I'm a catalog model and recently a new mom! My husband is Dr. Kyoshi Curtin, a surgeon over at the Bella Goth Memorial Hospital. And no, he's not a plastic surgeon and I haven't had any work done. You wouldn't believe how many people ask me that! I was named after my beautiful grandmother, Angelica Taylor, and I have one sister, Jayla Hammond.

Everyone is always surprised that I had a baby so early into my modeling career. Well I was too! Me and Kyoshi had talked about having a baby but I mean it was to be later on. But I got pregnant faster than we planned. I didn't mind. I actually had a pretty trouble free pregancy.

Then little Katelyn was born and I knew that being a mom was going to be my most important job. I still model of course. I worked my behind off in the gym so that I could get my body back after she was born. But I make sure that the nanny isn't raising my child. I've cut down on the modeling I do that requires travel. I mean look at her, she's worth it right?


Katelyn is now a toddler and I gotta say, I think she looks more like her dad than she does me. But that's ok, I don't really mind it.
Here's me and Kyoshi on our wedding day. As a Taylor, weddings are going to be HUGE. It's like a tradition! They always come together and go all out when one of us gets married. I love my family, its great to be a Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment