Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kyler Dewayne: An Introduction


What can I say about myself? I guess there's really not much to tell. My name is Kyler Dewayne Taylor, but since that's a mouthful how about we just call me KD. My dad is AJ Taylor.....yea, yea, hold the applause. I have a set of twin sisters, Rochella Jalise McGaw and Gabriella Elise Erikson. I recently graduated from Sim State University with a degree in physics. I am now one of the top game developers for Pleasantview and it's surrounding communities.

I am NOT married. Not that I have any problems with marriage! After the rocky marriage of my parents, who divorced and then remarried years later, I just want to take my time and do it right the first time. You know, fine that special woman the first time around. I've done my fair share of dating, let me tell you. This is Lisa Kwa. I met her at Sim State and we went out a couple of times, but after two dates she fancied herself in love with me. How insane is that? It was a shame too, because she was such a nice girl.




Then my senior year I started going out with Tori Kae. Again a very beautiful girl, but she had issues. I mean she spent the night with me once, and expected to sleep over EVERY night! I'm sorry, but that is a bit too much for me! So once again I had to end things. Tori did not take the news well at all and really showed her true colors.

Now I'm dating Zoe Gonzalez and I gotta tell you, she's amazing. She's classy, sophisticated, and best of all, loves her own space. She just moved to Pleasantview and bought a house and has it decorated just the way she wants it, so she is in no hurry to move out anytime soon! Which is great. I don't know, she seems pretty special.....guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment