Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jayla Hammond: Getting to know Me


Hello world! My name is Jayla Hammond and I'm a catalog model and college student. I could have gone straight into modeling and forgotten about school, but I promised my parents that I would go to college. So I try to balance my time between studying, class, and photoshoots! My parents are Damien and Jordan Hammond and my sister is Angela Curtin, who is also a model.

Modeling is a pretty cool gig and you get lots of free clothes which is always a good thing! I love being in front of the camera and want to get into show business once I graduate. Modeling is fun, but I feel like I have so much more to offer the world.

I am currently single, although I am totally willing to change that status if the right man comes along. I've been surround by nothing but happy marriages my whole life and I want one for myself. Unfortunately, most college guys are immature and only looking for a good time!
I am in my sophmore year and recently my cousin Eliza Ambrel went off to school. I attend Academie Le Tour because of their drama program and she attends Sim State University, but they are close enough together that we get to hang out all the time. Although she isn't a blood relative (she's my uncle's step-daughter), you would never know it. She fits right in with our family and its great! I have a photoshoot in Takezimu Village soon and me and her are flying out there for spring break......it's going to rock!
Did I mention that Eliza is a very famous singer? She goes by Ambrel and her album "How to Deal" is rising on the charts right now......a model and a singer......how much trouble can we get into on a springbreak trip across seas? Guess we'll find out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment