Welcome

This is my blog madeover to include other residents of Pleasantview as I try my hand at running it from their point of view.

There is a bit of strategic nudity occasionally and I write as I feel the sims would talk so there is also "adult language." (that makes me laugh.....so how adult am I?) Anywho, you've been warned!

Visit homepage of Pleasantview's most prominent famlily: Taylor Family Legacy

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gabriella Elise: An Introduction


My name is Gabriella Elise Erikson and this is my journal of my life. I am the daughter of legendary rockstar AJ Taylor. I have a twin sister, Rochella Jalise McGaw, and a brother Kyler Dewayne Taylor. I have two beautiful children, twins Madison and Matthew Taylor, and a wonderful husband, Taj Erikson.



This is my daughter Madison. Gorgeous isn't she? You see I met her father in college. His name is Clay Miller and I was sure that he loved me. He even asked me to marry him. But once he moved in with me and my sister after graduation, things changed and he began cheating on me! I caught him in the act the day I found out I was pregnant.

So of course I kicked his behind to the curb and had my twins with the help of my sister RJ and her husband Donte.
Here is Madison's twin Matthew. Matt is a wonderful little boy, but he's been asking about his father more and more lately. He likes Taj well enough, but he wants to know his biological father. What can I tell him? That he's a snake he ran away at the prospect of being a dad? I can't tell my son that. So I promised him that I would get in touch with Clay and try to set up a meeting between them.


On a much happier note, I just got married! Which of course is why my last name is now Erikson! It's such a wonderful feeling to have a man who really loves me. After the twins were born I just knew that no man was going to want a single mom of two kids. But then Taj came along and I have been happy every since. We recently moved out of the house with my sister and got our own place. It was a bit crowded with me, Taj, Matthew, Madison, RJ, her husband Donte, and their little girl Amara! And they are expecting their second baby now.


And here he is.....my heart and soul. Handsome isn't he? This man has made me believe in love again. I am truly happy. And hopefully, Clay will act like an adult and give his children the gift of knowing their dad. But with him, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment